Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

shameatars for some of you
who gets the fatty?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

You didn't compliment my chicken feet after kicking up a fuss bitch

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Reverand maynard posted:

yeah uh I feel that moving gip to the top would flood it with people and it wouldn't really be gip. If you put every GBS poster into gip it becomes gbs 2.0

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Actually yeah if we're in the top 5 Two Finger and I can mop up the rabble.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

oh zeris you card

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

SA Support Robot posted:

This is true. I'm just trying to figure out what buttons to push without crashing the servers.

rm -rf /

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

that's pretty loving lazy

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Deathy McDeath posted:

Are we getting a 72 for labor day????

gently caress no, you're detailed out to local parades. Muster in your company area at 0400.

No parades on Labor Day you say? Well then I guess the CSM's grass needs some TLC instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Deathy McDeath posted:

I'm gonna go to Vegas and get married! Living in the barracks is such bullshit!

Not without my written approval you're not. Don't test me, I have the article-15 pre-filled.

• Locked thread