Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Holy poo poo, I lost track of you guys when you must have changed your name from Trash Gendar. I'm actually super excited that you're still around, cause I absolutely loved Mass Canon.

Probably old news but I got to listen to your previous EP thingy (Once, Child) and it's awesome. I love the direction you're heading with the new heavy sounds and all that. Sounds sweet, and you still have that spacey dreampop sound I really liked from Mass Canon. The new singles are pretty on point. I particularly liked Nile Perch from the singles (that ending and abrupt change) and Even I Won't Go and Nosedive Routine from Once, Child. They are really good.

I'm poor as poo poo right now, but I am absolutely buying these when I have some spare money. You guys are doing good work, keep the momentum going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Hah, nah, that wasn't me though I remember it. But I've marked the new EP date in my calendar, looking forward to hearing it. Good stuff.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Yeah just got notified from Bandcamp about your new EP. Spacecop is sounding mint.

At the risk of just turning this into a chat thread I am making music still, but I still haven't released poo poo cause I'm good like that :V The sketch thread seems dead so I haven't put a tonne of stuff out.

But anyway, Spacecop is really good. Looking forward to the release.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Nice, poo poo is cash. (Do people still say cash? I feel like they do)

I'll be honest though, I'm not 100% sold on Brothers. It's fine, I just like the rest of the EP better. Who Knows What gets me vibes similar to Smith Street Band, kinda. I super dig it. Not sure whether I like that or Spacecop best. Too short though (I know it's an EP).

• Locked thread