Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
Bunch of loving morons waving tiki torches around while throwing up Nazi salutes and screaming "white lives matter" while surrounding a monument to a traitor to the United States.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Professor Bling posted:

wanna see a compilation vid of nazis getting beat on

There are plenty of WW2 documentaries.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

RFC2324 posted:

Just make them all Fort Sherman

Just the ones in the south will do.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Laranzu posted:

Not nearly rotund enough in this one. 5/10

The hands are a little big, too.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

So not quite a Nazi iron eagle, but still loving awful.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Genocide Tendency posted:

If you see a 30ish smoking hot blonde with a tattoo of a dragon going up her leg, wielding a set of chrome plated brass knuckles, tell her I said hi.

Also, that is a knife strapped to her left thigh and it's claimed blood before so... Fair warning?

Did you used to live in a Conan the Barbarian novel?

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

i didn't realize there was such a disconnect between organizations in the different branches that ostensibly have the same mission which was, frankly, really loving dumb of me

This is basically the definition of the entire existence of the modern Marine Corps.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Two Finger posted:

Shimhouse sounds way better than groverhaus. I'm picturing stars of David being flung like shurikens at intruders

It's funny, because lots of shims were keeping groverhaus from collapsing.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

I wonder how this administration will spin this impending avoidable disaster to be Obama's fault :thunk:

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Syrian Lannister posted:

stream just dropped

:(

gently caress

He said like ten minutes ago that the battery on the phone he's streaming from was about to die. Hopefully it's just that, he was getting back in the car when either stopped.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

There really is a tweet for everything, holy poo poo.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Office Pig posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/902507855584092160

Yes, this is the president of the United States confessing to sabotage.

That's not really his decision to make, right? His job is picking who fills the slots, not whether or not the slots should exist, Congress created the positions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

If cops walked around with dogs whose sole responsibility is to encourage people to come pet them in order to increase positive interaction between the police and local populace, I'd be all for it.

• Locked thread