Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

shyduck posted:

Apparently Bitcoin forked. There's now Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. Bitcoin plummeted as people are trying to get Bitcoin Cash.

If it's a fork don't people that have bitcoin now have both, one on each fork? They are 2 independent things that aren't transferable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

You can tell he is an operator by the fingerless gloves

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

CommieGIR posted:

Jared Kushner's family business has been subpoenaed over their Investment for Visa program.

That is isn't "their" program. It is run by the State Department. They just told people about it.

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

TBeats posted:

Way to go U.K.!!

http://www.wkbw.com/news/national/child-sized-sex-dolls-for-pedophiles-uk-therapist-suggests-them-as-treatment

"Dozens of sex dolls designed to look like children have been seized by police across the United Kingdom in the past year. One therapist suggests they can be an effective treatment for people who have urges to molest kids."

It's not a child sex doll, she has Benjamin Buttons disease

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
https://twitter.com/CaseyMalone/status/583676860191608832

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

Blind Rasputin posted:

Well that's cool and good. Have the achieved re-entry vehicle success yet? My understanding is that's the hard part.

No I'm pretty sure gravity handles all that

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

Edgar posted:

So the car that drove through people, is that a neo-nazi guy driving the car or the crowd is the neo nazis?

Both

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
Is there any evidence that it's not a false flag yet?

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

mlmp08 posted:

I'm not sure, but if you're a rich white person it's easy enough to self segregate and otherwise more subtly oppress or just avoid non-whites than standing around screaming. See: New England elites.

The gently caress is "subtle oppression"? Is that a thing now?

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
Is anybody else not surprised that Taylor Swift hasn't said anything about the nazis?

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
Wonder what will happen if these people find out what fort bragg was named for?

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

Casimir Radon posted:

Music to punch Nazis to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

I hope I'm on that list. gently caress it.

There is no list because it's not even possible that a webhost should be able to access a visitor's Contacts and Email and Photos? If a webhost is even able to access or even see any of that data whoever is running the hosted website should be ashamed enough to kill themself. And any visitor who gives up their contacts and photos and email to a random website pretty much deserves what they get.

The most they could even have a list of is IP addresses, unless the website was a deliberate honeypot or false flag. Makes you think.

Poppyseed Poundcake fucked around with this message at 13:57 on Aug 15, 2017

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
I would be okay with an alt right poster that we can make fun of as long as they get permabanned then locked up in a syrian torture dungeon for 4 years then they get released then we can unban them.

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

dubzee posted:

O, hey the Lincoln Memorial was vandalized last night....

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-washingtondc-memorial-idUSKCN1AV2E6

Another false flag IMO

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Bernie would've won. I'm also done talking about this.

:allears:

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
Isn't it a little suspicious that the hurricane is coming from Mexico?

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

bird food bathtub posted:

The legal system and laws mean less than the poo poo I took this morning when President Pissbaby is slinging pardons for his besties.

Chelsea Manning did nothing wrong

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

Internet Wizard posted:

I saw at the PX that the Marine Corps Times cover story is "where have all of the combat vets gone".

Apparently Trump is trying to kick them out.

Are you saying every combat vet is a trans?

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
We're going to rebuild that levee and make Mexico pay for it

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

Casimir Radon posted:

CSPAM is starting to turn into LF, geez.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5ZSDCvUwN8

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

The Iron Rose posted:

Didn't realize that we've gone back to the 1500s in terms of our political development. Speech isn't violence. By all means show up and counter-protests, by all means defend yourself against physical violence, but don't reply to words with fists.

Sounds like something a Nazi would say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

Jarmak posted:

How is that even a racist comment? It was essentially an anti-cop statement.

That cop is so stupid he doesn't realize that cops kill more whites than blacks. What idiot doesn't even know who to kill.

• Locked thread