Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
We're all going to die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Casimir Radon posted:

Should we do an Iraq playing cards version for the Trump administration? Donnie, Diaper Don, and Eric would fit into the Saddam, Uday, and Qusay cards.

Spades: Trump Family/Trump Organization
Hearts: Russians
Clubs: Alt-Right
Diamonds: GOP

Donnie himself, of course, would be the Joker.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

TBeats posted:

Still a better head on his shoulders than the president.

The same could be said for Louis the XVI

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Internet Wizard posted:

We haven't won a war in 70 years and by god we're not going to break that streak on my watch!

How could you possibly forget our stunning military success against the vile forces of Grenada?

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
Christ Almighty the transcripts are even worse than I thought they'd be.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Nick Soapdish posted:

https://twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/893138528019726337

I hope it is declaring we're attacking nK/Iran/Canada as he is heading on a well deserved vacation.

"I have just signed a law outlawing the bad and frankly terrible so-called nation of North Korea forever. The bombing begins in five minutes."

Crowd: Laughs

"Why are you laughing?"

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
https://twitter.com/alexnazaryan/status/892861063221329920

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

bird food bathtub posted:

Hopefully the world will be a better place when boomers die off. When they stop doing their level loving best to dismantle every advantage they had in the name of tax cuts they'll never see maybe we can get around to fixing poo poo for anyone south of a quarter million a year.

I've got some bad news.

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/893522972736192512

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

psydude posted:

Miller reminds me more of Charles Limbergh than a neo-Nazi. Very similar, but he's careful to couch all of his awful beliefs in warped logic.

I know a guy who flew P-38s in the Pacific with Limbergh.

Welp that's my story

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

FastestGunAlive posted:

Yea coffee and M_G posted the user who does the Iran-Iraq effort posts. I just went back thirty pages and couldn't find the mine discussion. Sorry guys. I swear that's where I read it; they were discussing how kids would be roped together and sent running into the minefield. If it comes up again I'll post it

It's probably in the previous thread, I'll see if I can dig it up later today.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Dead Reckoning posted:

These days, wouldn't the CG prize capture display just be a big warehouse full of cocaine and Panamanian/Mongolian/Liberian flags?

The DEA has a few things like that in their museum archive, I'll have to see if I can find my pictures later.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

:stare:

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
Shim as mod. Man, 2017 really is the craziest timeline.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Duke Chin posted:

I don't normally read the real long ones but drat drat drat.... gently caress that guy and gently caress this president. Also you can pretty much tap out at /33 cause it's just editorializing after that.

Carl Icahn, if you don't know, made his fame and wealth as a corporate raider in the '80s who bought companies and tore them apart to sell off the assets, most infamously TWA.

He's a giant rear end in a top hat and a poster child for everything wrong with unfettered capitalism.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Or just run diesel and just pump mainline crude and roll coal baby!

Also police might be getting .50s soon

https://twitter.com/samswey/status/902170347541340161

I for one am excited for Battlefield Hardline to become reality

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

:stare:

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

BigDave posted:

They would need to rework the naming conventions for police corgis. Instead of Hunter or Trigger, corgis need names like Sgt Fluffyfeet or Officer Fuzzbutt.

If nothing else, it would make court transcripts impossible to take seriously.

Lt. Flufferson, I ask the question: Are you a good boy? I repeat, are you a good boy? Need I remind you, you are under oath.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

• Locked thread