Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

HEY BAD GUYS, THIS IS THE VICE PRESIDENT, PLEASE DON'T KILL HIM!

ManMythLegend posted:

I believe they were headed into Singapore, though I'm not sure. According to tracking on the internet the tanker they hit was transiting from Taiwan to Singapore.

I'm not a DDG sailor, but talking to folks that are there are overflow berthings in that area. We may be looking at another FITZGERALD situation. :(

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHuSgs2VYAArtZM.jpg:large This is a chart some Malaysian brass tweeted.

https://www.vesselfinder.com/ Looks like it was about here (23 45N 104 20E if the tracker doesn't auto zoom you where I was looking).

LordNad fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Aug 21, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

ManMythLegend posted:

Yeah, that's the approaches to the Singapore Strait. (Also that's the Malaysian CNO, not Singaporean.)

Fixed thank you

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Thanks Florida for letting me see clouds on this unique event.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

tastefully arranged labia posted:

Yup. Joe has to admit he broke the law.

A reasonable punishment for gross violations of human rights.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Casimir Radon posted:

I'd love to lock the piece of poo poo up for the rest of his life but Donnie threw a wrench into the works. So an admission of wrongdoing is the best we're going to get. At least you get the satisfaction of knowing he's miserable now that he can't call himself America's Toughest Sheriff. Like Donnie he absolutely can't stand it when he's not the center of attention.

We shouldn't have to settle for knowing he's unhappy. This egregious piece of poo poo belongs in prison for a very long time. I don't want the satisfaction of knowing he's a sad free man.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

I turned 18 and 9/11 happened while in bootcamp.

lmfao at me

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Was it like that scene in Starship Troopers

Good idea.

Nah way more lame. They pulled us out of class, let us watch tv, and let recruits from NY call home. One guy lost his father.

Overnight RTC became an armed camp though. Patrolling marines, sandbags/machine gun nest and a tank at the front gate.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Guess I should stop selling secrets for monopoly money when I get the sad

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

shyduck posted:

Trump would fail a turing test

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Wasabi the J posted:

rock and Marty

So is his quote. Same episode

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Stultus Maximus posted:

Megachurches cure cancer.

Fixed PRAISE JEBUS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

BigDave posted:

Pssh, they're not real police dogs! They spend all day digging in peoples luggage looking for food! :colbert:

He wouldn't need to dig in mine, I'd just give him some. Look at that face! :3:

• Locked thread