Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

GBS I woke up this morning and found that I have become an anthropomorphic cockroach.

I'm really stressed out about my job and my parents right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

It's okay Gregor, the ennui of life isn't something you have to take so seriously. You're not trapped in a machine-like colony where people mindlessly perpetuate their own existences; instead, you are in a wonderful hive of potential and possibility, and the simple act of realizing that you are your own mechanism will free you from your dour state.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Waffle House posted:

It's okay Gregor, the ennui of life isn't something you have to take so seriously. You're not trapped in a machine-like colony where people mindlessly perpetuate their own existences; instead, you are in a wonderful hive of potential and possibility, and the simple act of realizing that you are your own mechanism will free you from your dour state.

I know that I should be more concerned that I have transformed into a loving cockroach, but I feel more worried about my job, of which I worked so hard. It would be terrible if I were demoted or even dismissed because I have missed one day! And worse, my parents, what will they think!

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I once heard that Kafka would sit with friends and read his absurdly depressing stories while laughing uproariously.

You are a giant cockroach. This is absurd. Find joy in that.

Pump it up! Do it!
Oct 3, 2012
I may be a giant cockroach forced to live in my room but at least I'm better than those incel people.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

oh no, now i spend all my days in my room and whenever i venture out people look at me with revulsion :rolleyes:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
"As Gregor Samsa awoke one morning from uneasy dreams he found himself transformed in his bed into a person who watches anime."

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Maya Fey posted:

oh no, now i spend all my days in my room and whenever i venture out people look at me with revulsion :rolleyes:

The more I think of it, this isn't so bad.

Also, got an extra pair of arms and hands now :jackbud:

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Want an apple?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

How is this any different from being a regular goon?

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf

super sweet best pal posted:

How is this any different from being a regular goon?

The chitinous disease-ridden crust surrounding an average goon is thicker than that of a common cockroach

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

But I cannot be Gregor Samsa for try as I might my family wants to keep me alive.

• Locked thread