Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

This show has amazing comedic timing and I am loving the hell out of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

"Hero decided to quit sword school."

"Kukuri decided to keep falling."

"Kukuri is high on adrenaline."

My God this episode had my dying laughing just about every scene. Kukuri has been cute and funny so far but she was in top form this episode, and Juju was great too.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

ConanThe3rd posted:

On a more important note, CR seems to be choping and changing it's translators on this, they keep switching what "Yusha sama" means on a weekly basis

That may be less CR's translators and more Japanese. It just means "Hero (with great respect)" so it's up to the context how they'll translate it each time.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Adorable episode, and the "MURDER ON THE MOUNTAIN" scenes killed me both times.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

This is potentially the cutest sound I have ever heard.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

The pacing is so fast, but it is perfect for the show's mood and humor. It's such a good and pure show, Nike's story about their past fights was the best thing. Alas, poor Toma.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

The new episode felt like three or four episodes crammed into one and they were all fantastic. The illusion stores nearly killed me.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Between the old school RPG format and the cute dialogue, there's no reason to ever skip the episode previews in this show. That, however, is go even further beyond. Mahoujin Guru Guru Guru.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Oh no I was just thinking yesterday how much I love the opening for this show. The way the singer holds or emphasises certain syllables is cute. I hope the new one is as good.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

ConanThe3rd posted:

Are we in new-to-anime territory?

Does this mean filler/anime-original stuff, or manga content that that the old series never covered? I never watched past the first few episodes of the original show.

New OP is cute, but I definitely like the first one better so far. I'll give it time to grow on me though, it's fun.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

JFC, this episode. The insincere letter->wolf puppet->Mogel's loving travel costume->"Herowwwwl!"->23rd Time was too many rapid fire great gags and I had to pause the episode to catch my breath from laughing. The last part also doubled as adorable thanks to Kukuri's VA, this show is so good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Last episode was light on humor but enjoyable enough, but the show got right back to form and destroyed me this week. I couldn't believe all the G-Fantasy stuff was only the first half of the episode.

Old JoJos, the pathetic Guru Guru rabbit, "I can never wear them again!," Juju's weird notes and happy "Help!," there were so many great moments this episode.

• Locked thread