Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

This is the best episode yet. Guru Guru is out of control.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen
Haven't seen the new one yet, because I watched last week's episode again. It was so good.

I dont think I've ever laughed at a change in sound mixing before, but when they cut away from the rap battle, where they change the mix so that it's all echoey bass like a distant music festival stage, it's just perfect.

Everything about the rap battle is the best.

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen
I hope weird old men is the anime trend that takes off

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

Alfalfa The Roach posted:

I feel so bad for Raid :(

Raid's gonna learn from this experience and find a new girl who appreciates his dope flow.

Someone he's never kidnapped.

Eela6 fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Dec 15, 2017

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

FauxLeather posted:

I'm on the fence about that twist for now but "I'm proud of you for holding it together" was such a tearjerker

There's a basic kindness to this show I really appreciate. Even old man north-north gets his time in the limelight :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

rvm posted:

This is show is the best thing that came out this year, anime or otherwise.

I disagree, but I don't want to put down mahoujin guru guru, which owns in pretty much every possible way.

Let's just say there were a lot of good animes this year :)

• Locked thread