Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
Guess what YOSPOS?? Soon there will be a keurig... but for your food!! Some genius at the University of Chicago decided toaster ovens need to be on the internet and harder to use so now he created TOVALA!!!

Holy poo poo it can talk to the internet?? sure can. and it can cook food? gently caress yeah it can. to cook food, you just need to insert your patented tovala soylent green artisanal dinner for organic homegrown smarty-pants™©

can you use this to cook other food? NO. you can only cook food with a barcode on it, this is to ensure that further success of the mark of the beast as we edge close to the end times

the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse will be here soon to bring an end to this wretched earth, but before the locusts swarm all over you, you can enjoy some of tovala's tasty food packets for rich idiots™©!! aged to perfection in a cardboard box in the back of a hot USPS truck YUM!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

one step closer to the rehydrator pizza machine from bttf 2, hell yeah

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
Lol @ the brand font, enjoy your trademark lawsuit from TOVOLO, sellers of fine ovenware

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

this poo poo has been all over the news for the past week. nice thread.

tmesis
Jan 18, 2007

sup holmes
Megamarm
i've been trying to convince my co-workers that pudding k-cups is a brilliant idea for months now

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

tv dinners, but for rich white people

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

akadajet posted:

this poo poo has been all over the news for the past week. nice thread.

I'm sorry, I couldn't post about the brilliant tovala until my organic free-range racism-free teriyaki chicken for smart little gamer boys food packet©™ came. I needed some posting and not starving to death fuel

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
who remembers the foodini?

netwerk23
Aug 22, 2000
I spelled 'network' wrong.
Bah, that POS doesn't even list its specs. How does it intend to compete in the Toaster-IoT market? Amateurs.

Here's mine:

CPU: NVIDIA Tegra K1 Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A15 2.3 GHz
GPU: 192 NVIDIA CUDA cores
RAM: 2 GB DDR3 1600MHz

https://juneoven.com/the-oven

One thousand four hundred and ninety five dollars American.

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
set it and forget it

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

netwerk23 posted:

Bah, that POS doesn't even list its specs. How does it intend to compete in the Toaster-IoT market? Amateurs.

Here's mine:

lol this is the one that uses webcams to see if your food is done and doesn't work

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

juicero, and it's still better than the OP, who should be banned

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Captain Foo posted:

juicero, and it's still better than the OP, who should be banned

excuse me that only makes juice and juice isn't food so the only person who should be banned here is you for derailing my thread

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
can i squeeze the food directly into my mouth like w/ that juicer because if so im sold

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

polyester concept posted:

one step closer to the rehydrator pizza machine from bttf 2, hell yeah

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

maskenfreiheit posted:

can i squeeze the food directly into my mouth like w/ that juicer because if so im sold

no the only thing you are legally compelled to do once you buy into the super fun healthy bites for growing middle aged man children™© food packet program is to immediately cook your food packets and devour it within twenty minutes after cooking

If you do anything else with the ultra delicious and nutritious food packet for adult aspergers sufferers™© then a team a lawyers will be legally obligated to steal your soul and give it up to tovalas lord and savior Beelzebub†

pram
Jun 10, 2001

netwerk23 posted:

Here's mine:

The variety and breadth of June's toasting options (from extra light bread to toaster pastries) will bring precision and ease to this humble task.

lol

pram
Jun 10, 2001
its a $1500 loving toaster oven :byodood:

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

My Linux Rig posted:

no the only thing you are legally compelled to do once you buy into the super fun healthy bites for growing middle aged man children™© food packet program is to immediately cook your food packets and devour it within twenty minutes after cooking

If you do anything else with the ultra delicious and nutritious food packet for adult aspergers sufferers™© then a team a lawyers will be legally obligated to steal your soul and give it up to tovalas lord and savior Beelzebub†

[EFF blogging intensifies]

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

pram posted:

The variety and breadth of June's toasting options (from extra light bread to toaster pastries) will bring precision and ease to this humble task.

lol

pram posted:

Goldmine

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Dongslayer. posted:

set it and forget it

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
What's the one where it's an electric oven that uses like 800watts and is supposed to stay on 24/7 after taking an hour to warm up?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
food - you eat it and you turn it into faeces

worthless. it doesn't even get you high

There Will Be Penalty
May 18, 2002

Makes a great pet!

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

What's the one where it's an electric oven that uses like 800watts and is supposed to stay on 24/7 after taking an hour to warm up?

AGA cookers maybe?

pram
Jun 10, 2001

echinopsis posted:

food - you eat it and you turn it into faeces

worthless. it doesn't even get you high

lol

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
tfw when you get a whole sausage in you without using any teeth

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

pram posted:

lol

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

pram posted:

it apparently has a heat resistant hd camera inside to identify foods?

also you can remotely burn your house down with its cellphone app

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

ez bake oven

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
foodini, the 3d food printer
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/456763017/designed-for-healthy-eating-foodini-a-3d-food-prin

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

EasyBakr

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

EasyBa.kr

Raere
Dec 13, 2007

finally something that can perfectly cook my poptarts

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Raere posted:

finally something that can perfectly cook my poptarts

NO pop tarts are not allowed in the tovala oven!! organic artisinel fatty cakes for fatty boys™© food pellets are the only allowable breakfast pastry! putting any other pastry in the oven will activate tovala's search and destroy protocol where it will search your house for anything remotely edible and burn it

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Gazpacho posted:

Lol @ the brand font, enjoy your trademark lawsuit from TOVOLO, sellers of fine ovenware
i wouldn't worry about a suit, i'm pretty sure they stay high all the time

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?

echinopsis posted:

tfw when you get a whole sausage in you without using any teeth

make sure the sausage has a flared base

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
my linux keurig

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

Condiv posted:

it apparently has a heat resistant hd camera inside to identify foods?

also you can remotely burn your house down with its cellphone app

seefood

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

cool how all the poo poo it made were like.. shapes on the floor. cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I have a thing for courageous dongles

One MacroWave please

• Locked thread