Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
netwerk23
Aug 22, 2000
I spelled 'network' wrong.
Bah, that POS doesn't even list its specs. How does it intend to compete in the Toaster-IoT market? Amateurs.

Here's mine:

CPU: NVIDIA Tegra K1 Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A15 2.3 GHz
GPU: 192 NVIDIA CUDA cores
RAM: 2 GB DDR3 1600MHz

https://juneoven.com/the-oven

One thousand four hundred and ninety five dollars American.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

netwerk23
Aug 22, 2000
Yeah, I do like the cool touch outside. We used to keep our bread on top of the toaster oven but ours is NOT cool touch and it melted the bread bag.

What I should be able to do is put a poptart into it at night and have it turn itself on and warm it in the morning. It could then ping me when it's ready to be eaten - a few minutes after it's done cooking. Molten pop tart innards burn.

netwerk23
Aug 22, 2000

Pinterest Mom posted:

ty for this, sounds like my wife will love it

Indeed.
Our actual IRL toaster oven is a Breville Smart Oven, which is a pretty lol name for a device without BT, wifi, an API, IFTTT connectivity or even an API. But it does cook things nicely.

• Locked thread