Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Chingon
Oct 9, 2012
are goons going to be moving to PC from PS4/XOne? I had the idea that my marriage with DestinyPS4 was going to last forever, but after seeing that young and sexy footage of Destiny2PC with those sweet frames and 4K, I cannot go back to my house and pretend to be invested in my marriage anymore. When I play Destiny2PS4 I close my eyes and imagine I'm using a M/K to shoot space wizards at 144fps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Chingon
Oct 9, 2012
I never played the beta, is the enemy AI different from consoles? I would guess they should be more aggressive and accurate since you have better mobility on PC. Is there a list of changes between versions that goes deeper than the graphics?

El Chingon
Oct 9, 2012

Hamelekim posted:

PC streams at 60fps are going to put the PS4 streams to shame.

I'd guess most of the streamers will move to PC...

El Chingon
Oct 9, 2012

Holyshoot posted:

how is a game that came out 1 year before destiny supposed to kill destiny? also it's not really a similar game beyond they are both an FPS. warframe is a diablo FPS destiny is not.

Warframe is 3rd person :colbert:

Also, Destiny is heavily influenced by games like Diablo.

SIDE NOTE: Second PC Clan is full :negative:

El Chingon
Oct 9, 2012

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Got one spot remaining now. There was an invite that’s been sitting for a week. One person can apply to HOTDOG PARTY.

Sent as DonChingon#

El Chingon
Oct 9, 2012
The game sure is less "grindy", but I find this a good thing, as I can now enjoy more games instead of logging every day to do the daily mission, farm resources and play some crucible (this was the only fun part).

I'm switching from PS4 to PC because of the PC advantages over consoles. Even though I did everything in D2 on PS4, I still want to do it over again on PC and play the expansions on PC. I'm really hoping Bungie fixes the issues with the game with the December expansion and they finally stop trying to make this game for esports. D1 Crucible was fun because of the mayhem and fun moments you could have on 6v6 either playing solo or with a fireteam. The shooting mechanics are still intact from D1, so they just need to tweak crucible a bit, it's not like they made a completely different PVP from D1.

I still think the best Destiny had to offer was The Taken King, that expansion had almost everything done right, wasn't the team that made TTK later switched to the development of D2? I don't know how they could possibly do the same mistakes that TTK fixed 2 years ago.

El Chingon
Oct 9, 2012
The blizzard client added groups today, is there a goon group created for D2?

El Chingon
Oct 9, 2012
D2 is great, it gave me more than a hundred hours of gameplay, same as D1 and it's expansions, but one thing has to be addressed: PVP. Bungie trying to push this as an esports game (Activision may have a hand in this) really impacted the fun factor of Destiny PVP for the worse. I still bought the PC version even though I had the PS4 version because of the PC improvements and the game is actually fun to play with friends/goons/randos and I hope they fix some of the issues in PVP with the next expansion and not wait until next September's new expansion to tackle them.

El Chingon
Oct 9, 2012
has anyone found a fix for the frame stuttering happening after playing for about an hour? I tried different video settings but it keeps coming back, even though the frame counter never drops below 60, you can clearly notice something is wrong and only restarting the game fixes it.

El Chingon
Oct 9, 2012

Dreadwroth posted:

I think the Clan roster is bugged for now, I can't see it either.

Yeah it was like that yesterday night. Same thing happened on consoles the first week.

El Chingon
Oct 9, 2012
I can confirm Uriel's Gift still owns in PVP on PC same as consoles. I'd like to know how HCR would affect PC players, I have not being shot at with them yet.

El Chingon
Oct 9, 2012

Tenzarin posted:

There's an destroy the anti air flak gun adventure that unlocks right before the final story missions and it starts out with the good guys telling you how the red legion beefed up the base after you took care of Ghaul. Nice continuity, already counting on me beating the final boss.

They are talking about Thumos, the guy you killed inside the carrier, not Ghaul.

El Chingon
Oct 9, 2012
keeping with the super chat, you can perform combos as an arcstrider that deal more damage. The only one I can remember right now is LMB + LMB + RMB. There are youtube videos going through all the combos.

El Chingon
Oct 9, 2012
People complaining about DLC coming 3 months after release are dumb.

El Chingon
Oct 9, 2012

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

New Raid*

*Content

Can you paste the content here? gaming sites are blocked by the company proxy :negative:

El Chingon
Oct 9, 2012
so did the weekly reset fix the clan roster issue?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Chingon
Oct 9, 2012
I just found out that you cannot buy the expansion pass in battle.net yet, wtf. I need to wait until tomorrow to being able to purchase it.

• Locked thread