Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
A draw? Is that possible?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Dynamo/Sporting postponed due to Hurricane Harvey.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

DC/NE is going to be a shitshow. And that's why I picked up a case of beer, and it's time to drink and yell at the tv.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
Bicycle kick ends up as a goal for Philly.

El Jebus fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Aug 27, 2017

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...
Marcelo Sarvas is so loving bad.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...
Also Stieber is really drat good so far.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

It's Star Wars crazy here at Toyota Park. Now let's have a decisive win, please.

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow
The Colorado Rapids suck so bad that they can't even win the wooden spoon.

So if this Chicago/Minnesota game could end in a draw, that would be great.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
D.C. Won a Game that Wasn't Atlanta Without an Own Goal

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

I'm done with this loving Fire team if they're not going to try. No pride, no effort. I'm not wasting any more of my life on this loving horseshit.

Hello Towel fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Aug 27, 2017

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Hello Towel posted:

I'm done with this loving Fire team if they're not going to try. No pride, no effort. I'm not wasting any more of my life on this loving horseshit.

:eyepop:

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Anyone else have the munchies?
Rapids actually looked competent at times tonight. Then Mo Saied does a blind pass at midfield and RSL scores. :cripes:

Meanwhile D.C. and Minnesota won, so at least the Rapids can take control of 22nd place overall if this score line holds.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
This is my somewhat weekly post to say the Union are dumb and bad.

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

What a loving stupid penalty to give up by Williams. Anyone want a Trinidad national team defender who's an idiot in a back 4?

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

And Acosta draws a straight red with a dumbass tackle on Hairston. Let's see if the Rapids can do anything *at all* here.

Let's see if they let the red stand...

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
GG Gordon

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Oh good. Gordon picks up 2 yellows in the same play. What a stupid thing to do. :bang:

That's it for this game.

I don't expect Gordon back next year.

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Rapids score one and have it upheld by VAR. :sotw:

And it was Josh Gatt who scored. :aaaaa:

TheBoyBlunder fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Aug 27, 2017

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Meanwhile RSL gets a third on a *terrible* Rapids backpass and RSL breakaway. Fuuuuck.

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Rapids horrible, give up a fourth goal to rsl and lose in embarrassing fashion. What a disgrace.

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow
I regret to inform you that the Rapids are at it again.

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow
Remember when the Rapids were a contender for the Shield last year?

That was fun.

TheBoyBlunder
Jul 3, 2004

Star Man posted:

Remember when the Rapids were a contender for the Shield last year?

That was fun.

:allears:

I may have prematurely called the Rapids clinching the wooden spoon versus D.C., but after tonight I think they're firmly in control of it. If they don't finish dead last, even just by goal differential, I'll be amazed.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
Anyone else watching O Canada: the Rivaling? Is the camera guy on the main cam jerking the camera around bugging you, too?

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

I haven't noticed the camera issues, but unfortunately it looks like Toronto is going to win this one handily.

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow

TheBoyBlunder posted:

:allears:

I may have prematurely called the Rapids clinching the wooden spoon versus D.C., but after tonight I think they're firmly in control of it. If they don't finish dead last, even just by goal differential, I'll be amazed.

In the mean time, we can read and laugh at Burgundy Wave posts that still try to say that 2016 was more than just good luck and defend anything about the team or administration this year.

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
:drat: Giovinco!

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
I'm going to watch this bad west coast foot since I missed the Chicago Fire playing badly while I was watching Louisville FC playing badly

#CaliClasico lol

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Caliclasucko update: LA sucks

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

paddyboat posted:

Caliclasucko update: LA sucks

This checks out. I've seen it on TV.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
San Jose should be up by 3 or 4 but they also suck tbh

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

That's a soft red

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Oh hey, a Wondo goal.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Time for some soccer :woop:

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Awww poo poo.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
There were like 9000 handballs before that goal

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

I didn't get a good look at the replay but as long as there wasn't a bit of an arm in the Gk's face it looked like an earned goal.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Blanco can't buy a bucket.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Give Valeri a yellow for the dive, but now I think the scoreline matches the play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
Correct call, son of a bitch.

• Locked thread