Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

https://twitter.com/armandosalguero/status/896747241574150146

:negative:

Edit: lol https://twitter.com/armandosalguero/status/896747728079917057

Brain Curry fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Aug 13, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Putting Jay Cutler against Bill Belichick with 2 good CB's is gonna be a mess.

Gilmore and ??? Pats have one great CB and a bunch of replacement level players behind him.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

MrLogan posted:

Gilmore and ??? Pats have one great CB and a bunch of replacement level players behind him.

Where is this Malcolm Butler is a bad CB nonsense coming from

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Again?!???

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I don't understand the problem.

He's been in the concussion protocol for almost 2 weeks.

He'll be fine soon. He just hasn't been cleared by the brain doctor yet, friend.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Where is this Malcolm Butler is a bad CB nonsense coming from

From his play on the field. Butler is bad.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

Ehud posted:

I don't understand the problem.

He's been in the concussion protocol for almost 2 weeks.

He'll be fine soon. He just hasn't been cleared by the brain doctor yet, friend.

The first tweet said Cutler was in concussion protocol, which would have been incredible and horrible.

Ajayi practiced today so Mando really should have tweeted that he was still in concussion protocol and not fully cleared.

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
guys

Ryan Tannehill and i are going to throw the same number of TD passes this year

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

PantsFreeZone posted:

guys

Ryan Tannehill and i are going to throw the same number of TD passes this year

You probably have a faster 40

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

https://twitter.com/armandosalguero/status/897463590260809730

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Accelerate the lowering back into the ashes

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

MrLogan posted:

From his play on the field. Butler is bad.

I bet you'd pay a lot for Butler right now

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Jfc no way

He was making huge strides last season. Finally started getting starter snaps when Maxwell went down and lit up 10 PDs and 4 picks. He was the guy who was going to allow us to cut Maxwell by end of year, assuming he showed consistency after that flash in the pan last season

Holy poo poo were cursed

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

I bet you'd pay a lot for Butler right now

The Raiders already have a bad corner that we are paying a lot for (Sean Smith is still better than Butler).

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Team Jay Jay will not be stopped just because everyone is on IR.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Somehow Miami will find a way to go 8-8. Have faith, dolfans

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
Cutler? I hardly know 'er!!!

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
being a Dolphins fan is like having AIDS

at least you know you are going to die

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I'm guessing rib tickling zingers like that are what led to your twitter accounts current status?

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

Amy Pole Her posted:

I'm guessing rib tickling zingers like that are what led to your twitter accounts current status?

no, i called JK Rowling a oval office

in Nazi, Twitter you are not allowed to call blue checkmarks names because mute/block is too hard for them to do themselves

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

PantsFreeZone posted:

in Nazi, Twitter you are not allowed to call blue checkmarks names because mute/block is too hard for them to do themselves

you sound like a stable and pleasant person

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

PantsFreeZone posted:

someone get this hothead outta here

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Lol why would you even admit that

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

In his defense, she did write a series of excellent children's novels.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
It's no Animorphs

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Amy Pole Her posted:

It's PFZ..who knows why he does anything?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Amy Pole Her posted:

On the bright side it's good to know he's an rear end in a top hat everywhere. Would hate to think he's just putting on an act for little old us for half the year

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
If you use twitter for any other reason than trash talking celebrities, I would suggest you are the one using it incorrectly.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
harassing famous people online because you disagree with them seems like the greatest self-declaration of personal insignificance I can imagine

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

Pfz is just following the twitter code.

https://twitter.com/shanley/status/897922369754251264

Phins didn't sign Rey so maybe they'll pick someone up after cuts

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I will not allow the besmirchment of pfz Twitter be allowed. He's very good at it

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

harassing famous people online because you disagree with them seems like the greatest self-declaration of personal insignificance I can imagine

I don't use twitter but if I did, it would be to give my opinion to people I couldn't otherwise communicate with.

I'm pretty insignificant though.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Metapod posted:

I will not allow the besmirchment of pfz Twitter be allowed. He's very good at it

Yeah but that's because you're 17. For adults it's really sad

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Mel Mudkiper posted:

umadbro

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I love strong Harassment

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
When I was a teenager my friends and I used to go to Marlins games and convince Tailgaters to give us alcohol at a very young age and it was pretty great the tickets were also like $12 to sit right behind the right fielder so we would do that and then yell insults to him kind of like "domestic violence '85' or "you're kid looks like an rear end in a top hat".

That's what I imagine twitter is but with the anonymity of the internet

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms

Waroduce posted:

When I was a teenager my friends and I used to go to Marlins games and convince Tailgaters to give us alcohol at a very young age and it was pretty great the tickets were also like $12 to sit right behind the right fielder so we would do that and then yell insults to him kind of like "domestic violence '85' or "you're kid looks like an rear end in a top hat".

That's what I imagine twitter is but with the anonymity of the internet

You found the one way to make Twitter sound appealing: "at least I wasn't subjected to a Marlins game."

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

TheBizzness posted:

If you use twitter for any other reason than trash talking celebrities, I would suggest you are the one using it incorrectly.

this guy gets it

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mel Mudkiper posted:

as opposed to making 10 million posts on a football forum that nobody cares about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

A pot calling an orange black

• Locked thread