Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

Ehud posted:

is that enough mm's to kill myself?

are you trying to kill yourself with candy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

the god drat offensive line better block for this man this year, jesus christ. why tannehill, why tannehill?!

were any weaponized drones operated by patriots staff in the area during this assault?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Ehud, you're gonna need a lot more mms

Mulaney Power Move posted:

were any weaponized drones operated by patriots staff in the area during this assault?

Iirc their drones are coaching the Texans right now

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

holy poo poo....

enhanced:

draw your own conclusions

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Chris James 2 posted:

He was already practicing in a brace

Well it's not like him planting his leg would heal him. No change is a pretty good outcome!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

fsif posted:

Well it's not like him planting his leg would heal him. No change is a pretty good outcome!

The point of concern/why they have to think about what to do is he was supposed to play the rest of the season with that brace. If he's already having an injury scare untouched first week of padded practice, how the gently caress are he or they supposed to think he'll last till January?

He needs to heal that injury he had last year, which it obviously isn't. They can't push this off forever, and they're risking permanent damage if they try.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Chris James 2 posted:

The point of concern/why they have to think about what to do is he was supposed to play the rest of the season with that brace. If he's already having an injury scare untouched first week of padded practice, how the gently caress are he or they supposed to think he'll last till January?

He needs to heal that injury he had last year, which it obviously isn't. They can't push this off forever, and they're risking permanent damage if they try.

It is also possible that everything was done correctly and he just had a weird non contact injury which was unrelated to last year.

He's been throwing and running around for months now without any issues.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Maybe it's better this way

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Amy Pole Her posted:

Maybe it's better this way

quote:

ESPN's Jeff Darlington reports "retired" QB Jay Cutler would be willing to play for ex-coach Adam Gase and the Dolphins.
Darlington reports Cutler would be willing to reunite with Gase — who momentarily revived Cutler's career in 2015 — if he "gets the chance to be the full-time starter (and get starter money) for the entire season." That would require a season-ending Ryan Tannehill (knee) injury. Cutler is still only 34. He could be managed and manipulated by Gase, and is probably still better than Matt Moore.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I mean at this point what's Moore vs Cutler? Kaep is better than both imo.

I guess Cutler has a proven success with him and knows the offense well.

Hm. Might be a good stopgap. Moore isn't a good Gase fit

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Sign Cutler, sign Kaep, cut Moore

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Amy Pole Her posted:

I mean at this point what's Moore vs Cutler? Kaep is better than both imo.

I guess Cutler has a proven success with him and knows the offense well.

Hm. Might be a good stopgap. Moore isn't a good Gase fit

Cutler is gonna be out of shape and probably won't even start getting into shape until like preseason week 2

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Mike Glennon is available

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

oh my god lmao at a fat, even more apathetic cutler retiring in miami

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

R.D. Mangles posted:

oh my god lmao at a fat, even more apathetic cutler retiring in miami

Print the monogrammed lighters

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

jay cutler living on a fuckin' houseboat

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/893295632903012352

Pack it in boys

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
DUN DUN DUNnnnnnnnnn.

@AdamSchefter: Dolphins fear Ryan Tannehill will need season-ending knee surgery, but no decision on it has been made, sources tell @JeffDarlington and me...

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/893297026879893504

This sort of reminds me of the talk about Watkins's foot last year. I think he had about three good games.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Light up the Kaep signal.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Please.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Evan Silva said the surgery alternative is he "rests it for 6-8 weeks and tries to come back from his knee injury again"

Because that worked out so well this time, like I said

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
ehud if Cutler signs and goes 12-4 and gets to the AFC Championship game, does Tanny start next year

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

lol I like how everyone is an expert on knee ligament damage now

"SHOULD HAVE DONE THE SURGERY"

like they didn't get three opinions earlier this year

everyone can suck my balls right now

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Blitz7x posted:

ehud if Cutler signs and goes 12-4 and gets to the AFC Championship game, does Tanny start next year

if this happens then it doesn't matter because the apocalypse is at hand

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Well if the people around him just would have said have the surgery dude we wouldn't be here....

Dude didn't even get Teddy B'd.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Cutler is the one man who can beat Tom by harnessing his indifference.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

Ehud posted:

You could ask for 100 opinions in Florida and all of them would be wrong

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Blitz7x posted:

If the Dolphins signed Cutler and did well, I would bandwagon sooooo hard

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Ehud posted:

3 DONG HORSE posted:

You could ask for 100 opinions in Florida and all of them would be wrong

I mean the Mets training staff exists so it's not impossible that a professional sports team didn't even bother to get three opinions. Or think about the injury at all.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Trade Tannehill to the Mets for Tebow.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Without that surgery his knee was destined to do this at some point. Trying to play on your semi injured knee the same as you would if it weren't hurt is just a recipe for failure. I bet its all swollen up and poo poo, he'll be able to walk fine in a few days I bet but starting and stopping, cutting, even running (much less taking the hits an NFL QB is expected to take) is off the table.

My ACL been torn for years, never had the reconstructive surgery. This thing is basically just waiting to give out.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

So instead of getting the surgery he should have gotten, Tanny relied on new age healing crystals and reading the secret: knee edition? And now football season is ruined for us all.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

lol DIRECTV just billed me for Sunday ticket

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

http://deadspin.com/the-dolphins-stadium-is-literally-built-on-an-indian-bu-1638547584

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

what is the meaning of this life

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/ArmandoSalguero/status/893443091989975043

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Chris James 2 posted: