Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
'arry Redknapp is cool and good

And Villa lost so that's nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Lol loving hell Villa

Kinda glad we never got Terry now

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

Birmingham status: still well poo poo

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

quote:

“I have to keep coming on and saying nice things. People say:‘Don’t say anything bad’. Listen, what am I supposed to say? People are not stupid. People see the second half, it’s not good enough.

“You don’t go 25 games and win two of the 25 with virtually the same team.

“Nobody can say: ‘OK lads, I’ll sprinkle stardust on you, you’re a new lot of boys this year, forget that you ruined Zola last year, this year we’re going to be different’.

Redknapp lmao

he's right though we're well poo poo

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

Blues signed two Arsenal rejects on loan

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-full-backs-carl-jenkinson-11024753

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

Jenkinson dislocated his shoulder on his debut lol

Blues are so poo poo

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

straight up brolic posted:

Gotta figure that Bruce will be coaching for his job this weekend

He's a shithouse op

Blues are in deep poo poo as well already

Come on 'arry

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

Birmingham legit going to get relegated

'arry won't last much longer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

https://mobile.twitter.com/BCFC/status/909109773240500226

He's gone then

drat it you beat me to it!

• Locked thread