Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

They want what all Scotch people want: To kill the Queen, and destroy our way of life.
miwaw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

They want what all Scotch people want: To kill the Queen, and destroy our way of life.
miwaw

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

poorwich poonited

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

miwaw

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

miwaw!

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

Waroduce posted:

I'm going to the Millwall game next Saturday and I'm very excited

i hope you queers are killed miwaaaw

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

Kiddie-fiddleboro :troll:

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

hahaha the leeds got hosed at bellend road today by the big miwaw boys. pack it in

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

miwaw are gonna be in the prem nex tyear

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

Breath Ray posted:

I was at the game and thought it was a bit disrespectful and yes, rude for the Millwall fans to criticise our support for the 13 minutes the doctors were setting our defenders broken leg

broken leg; broken britain

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

hey y'all hear that...? its the sound of another miwaw goal. and we're going to the prem this year

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

miwaw will absolutely bum the bentford today and win all three points and you can book that

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

i may be listless and on a comedown but i am very happy that omce more, the miwaw boys are bumming the opposition

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

wahts this? another game where we are bumming another team in the first 30 seconds? miwaw cannot be stopped

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

whats this? miwaw winning again? boro losing? well tahts what i call "cricket" lol

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

ah gently caress. i cant believe they've done this.

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

its okay we'll just beat *checks fixtures* "bristol lovely" next week

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

whats that? you guessed it - millwall once again is beating another team (likely one that is gay, and thus i can safely say they're being "bummed.") when will other teams learn to compete?

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

middlesboro have such a poo poo run of games and thats why we're getting promoted

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

Pissflaps posted:

Not going to happen oval office face

gently caress off you oval office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! miwaw forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

do i even need to point out the obvious. miwaw. yet again.

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

maybe dont be bad at football ?

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

a draw is a tough result for the old millwall. but i hear that boro are losing...?

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

ah gently caress. i cant believe this.

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

Pissflaps posted:

All the miwwaw fans have suddenly gone quieter than alfie evans can't wait to see the mighty boro put at least four past those cunts at the weekend mmmm

boro are poo poo m8 im just too busy at the gym to care

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

fat gay nonce posted:

Hmm seems like ash wants to hug and kiss me and raightning and troon brother

im told im a good kisser

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

Pissflaps posted:

What else did your dad say?

that he hosed yer mam lol

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

looks like boro hosed it the cunts lolling at thos epic fail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

how did boro do?

• Locked thread