Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Bristol top and QPR second, end the season now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Birmingham legit going to get relegated

'arry won't last much longer

Good riddance

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Lmao

Bet his dog got a good payday though

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Dudley posted:

I was at that match, it's hilarious how bad QPR are in front of goal, they should have been 3 clear by half time but no-one would shoot and when they did it was loving terrible.

We score about a goal a game when Freeman decides he's had enough and blasts one in from 30 yards and apart from that we might as well not even pretend we're trying to score. Bizarre stuff.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

A 1-1 draw away to Sunderland epitomises the QPR experience.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Another 1-1 draw up north. We are QPmerrr

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

lol @ wolves

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

loving hell this goal

https://twitter.com/PaulQPR/status/925451184525185024

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

UnlimitedSpessmans posted:

Ian holloway is using voodoo to keep your insanely bad team up.

jamal blackman never stood a chance.

He must have found a new witch doctor recently because we hadn't won in 7 games until Wolves just now

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

4-0 thumping by Forest, back to form for the Rs

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Bristol City and Cardiff going up at the same time would be a treat

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

It's a good job that the bottom 3 are shite this year because we seem determined to try and get relegated

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

how did middlesbrough legend alex baptise get sent off after the match was over?

Second yellow for dissent apparently. Refused to shake someone's hand, called him a oval office (my guess), and the ref "thought it was directed at him" so he sent him off.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

All it took for QPR to win an away game was playing the worst team in the league and our perennially injured left back scoring two unlikely goals

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Made the annual trip to Loftus Road expecting to see us get tonked by Cardiff. Bizarre refereeing including the softest penalty ever given and a stoppage so the ref could make sure Cardiff's second goal was really, definitely, 100% for sure offside (it was miles offside, the only thing either lino got right all day). Despite all this our brave lads managed to turn them over 2-1 with goals from Smith and Smyth. For a team in 3rd Cardiff were loving shite. We were dire too but gently caress it no one will remember that.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Tunga posted:

There was no question of whether he was offside in terms of position (he flagged immediately) but the linesman wasn't sure who had played the ball through so wanted to clarify that with the referee before it was given either way.

I had a good laugh at all the fans near me yelling at the referee in the second half because they think a free-kick for offside can't be taken inside the offending team's half.

Yeah everyone in R block was going mental about it. It was pretty hard to tell what the delay was for with the disallowed goal, all we could see was it being flagged and then the long discussion.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

not even Ian holloways voodoo magic can stop a strike this powerful.

https://streamable.com/48l79

This is a belter but we're still pretty pathetic for giving up two more.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

I was expecting it to be a bit closer like, haven't you been in decent form lately?

We've won our last couple but one of them was against a shockingly bad Cardiff and the other was Burton, it's not really been consistent. We had 1 win in 4 before that.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Ah yeah I get you that does make alot of sense for the upturn in results.

Thankfully for your lot there are so many poor teams you won't go down.

Yeah we're just going to float in mid-table mediocrity once again. Which is fine I guess, better than relegation battles and at least we might not go bust any time soon.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Is that a Leeds MLS franchise lol

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Imagine conceding 5 at home to Forest ffs

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

SoylentCola posted:

With the next few fixtures, QPR are on for another Holloway 6 game losing streak.

I love Olly as a concept but I wish he wasn't our loving manager right now.

Yeah I'll always have a ton of respect for him since his original spell in charge is the first time I can remember actually enjoying QPR, but he's past it at this point. Although god knows who else we'd get in, sometimes I feel like the club is a poison which infects everyone who joins and makes them worse than they were before.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

lol Aston Villa

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

I wonder which Wolves player's arsehole getting licked is going to send them to a Premier League title?

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Botswana! posted:

whats that? you guessed it - millwall once again is beating another team (likely one that is gay, and thus i can safely say they're being "bummed.") when will other teams learn to compete?

Bristol determined not to get promoted

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

you'd be angry too if your team was poo poo and fail and threw away a playoff spot

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

3 games to go and QPR are safely lower-mid table, time to check out until 2018/19.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

julian assflange posted:

Like a Capri Sun?

Nah these things http://www.royevansandsons.co.uk/index.php?page_id=146&cat=confectionary-drinks&product_id=734

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

I think we all at least agree Cardiff should not go up

They should be sent down to the Welsh league where they belong op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

sigh