Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
The Boro thread returns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

African AIDS cum posted:

Lol at shithouse blunderland in the half empty stadium of shite. poo poo club no fans

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Toxx yourselves if you truly have faith in your season's predictions: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831115&perpage=40

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Pissflaps posted:

Buddy I've been posting here for twenty years and I haven't done a single Toxx yet and I don't intend to start now.

For someone so eager and confident in your Pissflaps Predictions you seem to be bottling it in the face of a real bet. Bwaakk bwaak bwaak

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
That's the sound a chicken makes in anglophone cultures.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Pissflaps posted:

Love watching Leeds slide down the table haha

Ha ha same

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

lol

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

fat gay nonce posted:

90% of Sunderland's money goes on blue drink, 8% on prams for alsations

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Brony Car posted:

What's blue drink? Is that like Kool Aid?

A British person can correct me but I believe Blue Drink refers to a low quality alco-pop (such as WKD).

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bape Culture posted:

No it them fuckin pots where you bite a corner off or stick a straw through the foil

Like a Capri Sun?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

:stare: gross

• Locked thread