Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Deketh posted:

I really hate Fulham. Where my Norwich fans at?

Hello Deketh we didn't lose at Craven Cottage how about that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Deketh posted:

Well poo poo

Apparently only once in my life we have won at Fulham

Indeed. Norwich win 1-1.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

straight up brolic posted:

Villa are very bad and I still would like us to fire Steve Bruce

You should fire whoever's hiring the managers first

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Norwich win 72% to 28% unlucky Sunderland

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Norwich won and now I can tune in to see another Villa manager lose their job. All in all a productive saturday.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Sacking averted

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

We're never going to concede again

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

RIP my friends Sunderland

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

1 nil is the most efficient scoreline

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

pik_d posted:

How's Gunn been doing? Will he get into City's first teamNet Spend XI?

Hard to say at this point, 5 clean sheets in a row now but he's not had a lot to do. Judging by the reaction of away fans he's very good at time wasting. Regardless though he's ours. Norwich DNA. You stole him and now he's home forever.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

James Maddison is loving brilliant

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

UnlimitedSpessmans posted:

he looks good OP, I hope we sign him and he turns into total poo poo for no reason

Howson not working out for your lads then?

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

today is the day that the mighty boro stop being insanely bad and start being insanely good

imo

lol its a funny old game

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

it's an even funnier older game OP

It certainly is

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Shrapnig posted:

I take it that hasn't gone well.

Went 1 nil to Barnsley, then 1-1 Boro, and now 2-1 Barnsley. All in the first 10 minutes.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Equaliser in the 6th minute of 5 minutes injury time :smuggo:

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

My friends Sunderland are going down

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

My friends Sunderland are staying up

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

I honestly don't know wtf my friends Sunderland are doing anymore

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Norwich are the best

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Shambles at Carrow Road. Linesman goes off injured, 4th official becomes linesman, then they spend 10 minutes trying to find a new 4th official before settling on a random Norwich fan without a shirt on who doesn't know how to work the injury time board

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

He could barely stand he did his groin big time

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

also sheff wed have sacked their manager

Is that the first time a game has resulted in a managerial double KO?

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Norwich won a game

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Leeds sacked their manager

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Who's ready for The Old Farm Derby?

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Big Tim with two m's

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Quite a goal that from Murphy

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Delighted we pissed in Villa's chips

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/AdamBrandon84/status/982613319675731970

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Eternal Bottlers Derby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Up the Fuls

• Locked thread