Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

This dog follows me everywhere I go.

His tail wags and she jumps when he sees me.

I can't even enjoy a sit down

I have no love the this dog. It is not my Dog. How do I show him I don't love him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
I have scolded this dog

I don't think he speaks English though

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
love every dog. problem solved.

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
I have used this dog as a foot stool to make it feel disrespected

He just kept my feet warm and seemed to have no concept of shame

Android Blues

This stupid fucker dog. This bad idiot dog doesn't know he isn't loved. He thinks he's loved, the loving fool dog, who is presumptuous, and radiates an inappropriate warmth. I don't think I could possibly have any more contempt for this big idiot of affection if I tried.

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

Android Blues posted:

This stupid fucker dog. This bad idiot dog doesn't know he isn't loved. He thinks he's loved, the loving fool dog, who is presumptuous, and radiates an inappropriate warmth. I don't think I could possibly have any more contempt for this big idiot of affection if I tried.

But how do we make him realize this?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Ride The Gravitron posted:

But how do we make him realize this?

We don't. See, you're in denial, which strangely enough isn't just a river in Egypt. You love your dog, but when you realize you actually do you get all weird inside and feel like someone just put a slice of bologna on your face and shouts at you to not eat it. It's like having someone put a big 'ol crunchy milkbone on the floor in front of you and shouting "BAD DOG!" when you look at the shiny, yummy biscuit and try to make a play for it.

Love is like a milkbone dog biscuit that you make a play for, it's that slice of bologna, tantalizingly in reach and yet so far away- it's a belly rub, a tummy scratch; it's rubbing your ears and whispering "good boy!".

Here's my dog:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
I have informed the 🐕 that he is no longer welcomed in my house. I told him it's time to go outside and start a new life far away from me. He needs to go outside! Outside!

He seems excited about the possibilities his new life will offer him.

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Update: I have been tricked.

The dog only ran to the backyard to coerce me into playing with him.

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
I showed the dog a metaphorical representation of him.

This is you!

This is what I want to do to you!

And threw it away like I wish to throw this dog away

I think he got to hint because he went after it and away from me like I wanted

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Update

The dog has returned with his metaphorical self as if to mock me. As if he's saying I'll never be rid of him

Like some sick Edgar Allen Poe story

Barked the doggy "love me more!"

warez

HOLA FANTA DONT CHA WANNA?

I think he got to hint because he went after it and away from me like I wanted

dont' speak so soon op ;)

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
I have decided to make this dog feel unwelcomed by offering him the worst and most unhealthy food choices

Processed meats and cheeses

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
I think my plan backfired

He now sits in front of me as if he's asking for more.

Please help me byob, I can not take more of this

alnilam

maybe he needs tactile instructions... try sliding yourr hand across the back if his head, front to back, to indicate the direction you want him to go (backward / away from you)

yeah actually they will
You must destroy the dog.

FluffieDuckie

yeah actually they will posted:

You must destroy the dog.

he's trying. didn't you see that processed food he was feeding him?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

alnilam posted:

maybe he needs tactile instructions... try sliding yourr hand across the back if his head, front to back, to indicate the direction you want him to go (backward / away from you)

This attempt was also unsuccessful. This dog must have incredible willpower to endure such torture and firm demands

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
I have recruited an older dog to come defend me. Perhaps he can express to the young one my displeasure with him

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
woah woah woah, is that a second dog? me thinks your troubles are only beginning.

Peg Sliderskew
Okay, you need to hurt his feelings beyond repair to make your position clear.

Send him this-

but cross out the words and write 'I really hope you get stepped on by a giant horse'.

Courtesy of Manifisto

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
My savior has tired out

He could not keep up with the stamina of the younger one.

I am now at his mercy

I am scared

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

hockey jockey posted:

Okay, you need to hurt his feelings beyond repair to make your position clear.

Send him this-

but cross out the words and write 'I really hope you get stepped on by a giant horse'.

I lack the printer to make this truly happen. I had to improvise

I fear the impact it should have had was lost due to my lack of printer

Higgy

have you tried reverse psychology?

tell him he is a very good dog and that you love him while cuddling. he may feel stifled by your sudden clinginess and choose to leave of his own accord.

Android Blues

alnilam posted:

Higgy posted:

tell him he is a very good dog and that you love him while cuddling. he may feel stifled by your sudden clinginess and choose to leave of his own accord.

Peg Sliderskew

I lack the printer to make this truly happen. I had to improvise

I fear the impact it should have had was lost due to my lack of printer

He looks pretty downbeat to me! Definitely some serious thinking going on. He will lie awake tonight, with that picture running through his head.

Courtesy of Manifisto

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

Higgy posted:

I was hesitant to try this. The beast is clever and he's already out smarted me today. But I was desperate. And desperation breeds recklessness.

He pounced on me as brought me low in an attack of love. I could not capture the moment very well but I feel I captured the essence of the chaos

Eventually the elder dog came to my rescue

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
The dog slumbers. The look on it's smug face is clear. This is a victory nap.

It may have won the battle but I promise it will not win the war. I will retreat and regroup, come back more spiteful than ever.

nobodygetshurt

Oh, this is an easy one. Here's the problem: you are white. Dogs consider white people extremely docile and subjugatable.

All you need to do is smear your skin with peanut butter, thus changing the color of your skin, and he will be so repulsed that he will pack up and ship out before property values tumble even more.

alnilam

nobodygetshurt posted:

Oh, this is an easy one. Here's the problem: you are white. Dogs consider white people extremely approachable.

All you need to do is smear your skin with peanut butter, thus changing the color of your skin, and he will be so repulsed that he will pack up and ship out before property values tumble even more.

wasn't sure where this one was headed but the pb was a great twist

Peg Sliderskew

nobodygetshurt posted:

Oh, this is an easy one. Here's the problem: you are white. Dogs consider white people extremely docile and subjugatable.

BUT! Dog is white too. Maybe smear him with PB too, in case he looks in a mirror on his way out.

Courtesy of Manifisto

FutonForensic

But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved this dog.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Sarah MacLachlan: "No, of course I don't actually like dogs. Despite everything I try, they love ME and follow me around because they think I love THEM. I don't do those commercials because I care, I need the money to clean up all the dog poop around my property because the dogs won't leave me alone!"

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

alnilam

Splatmaster posted:

Sarah MacLachlan: "No, of course I don't actually like dogs. Despite everything I try, they love ME and follow me around because they think I love THEM. I don't do those commercials because I care, I need the money to clean up all the dog poop around my property because the dogs won't leave me alone!"

"In the arms of an angel, fly away from here" isn't a narrative, it's an imperative directed at the dogs

Manifisto

drive a car or better yet a pickup truck with a window down so the dog can stick his head out into the wind and slobber all over your windows. this will give the dog the experience of flying, and will hopefully suggest the idea of flying away from you, to some dog nest in the faraway trees

ty nesamdoom!

cda

by Hand Knit
have sex in front of the dog. he will be so disgusted he will run away

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Android Blues

alnilam posted:

"In the arms of an angel, fly away from here" isn't a narrative, it's an imperative directed at the dogs

im laughing

FactsAreUseless

Here's the thing about dogs: They follow me around, and I pet them, and I scratch their bullies. But I don't have to. I could gently caress up a dog. I could do some damage. That dog thinks I love it? Yeah, it does. But the truth is, I can carry objects, and I'm very large. I could drop a rock on the dog, or pick it up and drop it on a rock. I could do something with a bridge. I could spin it around or send it into space. I could teach it to drive poorly. My point is, there are a lot of ways I could ruin that dog's day, if I wanted to. That's just something that I can do, as a human, because my arms employ the principle of leverage.

cda

by Hand Knit
Mary Jo Kopechne thought Ted Kennedy loved her too. You know what you have to do, OP.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

MY INEVITABLE DEBT posted:

Blunt rolling FAIL!!! Dog Covered in Weed!!

• Locked thread