Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

Telegraph UK posted:

A car slammed into soldiers on patrol outside Paris on Wednesday, injuring six, two of them seriously, police in the French capital said.

The vehicle took off after the incident, at about 6am GMT in the north-western suburb of Levallois-Perret.

"Police intervention is underway. Search underway for vehicle," the Paris police department said in a tweet.

Mayor of Levallois-Perret Patrick Balkany has said he saw a BMW drive into the group of soldiers and has "no doubt" it was a deliberate act.

"Without any doubt, it was a deliberate act," Balkany told BFM TV.

"It's an odious act of aggression," Balkany also said, adding that the car in question was a BMW.

Article Here

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
But the crusades!

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Is the thread title some sort of car joke?

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Bill Barber posted:

It's a D&d reference.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Prorat posted:

It's a D&d reference.
Even better.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Prorat posted:

It's a D&d reference.

I never liked 4th edition

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
Paris should ban taking balloons in the car, one popping caused the driver to swerve and started a car stampede.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:
lol 5/5 title OP

Bill Barber posted:

It's a stab at D&D who despite all evidence were still holding hope that the Grande bomb was a burst pipe or something

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
Soldaten sind Mörder :sun:

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
are soldiers in France even allowed to carry weapons

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

Ein cooler Typ posted:

are soldiers in France even allowed to carry weapons

French military and police are ruthless and bloodthirsty. Algerians tried to pull their civil rights kind of protest in the sixties, ended with a few hundred dead floating in the Seine

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ugh, these drat aggressive BMW drivers :rolleyes:

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

Zidrooner posted:

Ugh, these drat aggressive BMW drivers :rolleyes:

Always acting like they own the road sidewalk :argh:

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Soldiers, watch your backs. No rest for the wicked

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
The French seem to have a lot of patience when it comes to this kind of poo poo.

"Mmmmmmm yes, slaughter us some more, we deserve it ! "

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind

Decebal posted:

The French seem to have a lot of patience when it comes to this kind of poo poo.

"Mmmmmmm yes, slaughter us some more, we deserve it ! "
They do? Have you noticed the country has been in a state of emergency for two years and there's indeed soldiers everywhere?

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Elukka posted:

They do? Have you noticed the country has been in a state of emergency for two years and there's indeed soldiers everywhere?
I think that guy is mad that they didn't round up all the Muslims yet

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
Hmm, there seems to be a connection between practitioners of the religion of Islam and acts of violence.

As such, I stand FIRMLY AGAINST THE ZIONISTS

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Elukka posted:

So what ? They can declare a state of trance and it wouldn't change anything. It will take years and years of hard work to change people's minds

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Prorat posted:

But the crusades!

the crusades were such a hilarious fuckup that honestly we should count them as a muslim win

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Fanatic posted:

lol 5/5 title OP

It's a stab at D&D who despite all evidence were still holding hope that the Grande bomb was a burst pipe or something

i think maybe we need to have a serious discussion about euthanizing D&D posters

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Robo Reagan posted:

the crusades were such a hilarious fuckup that honestly we should count them as a muslim win

1204, Never Forget !!

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Robo Reagan posted:

Which ones

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Robo Reagan posted:

Yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvFl6UBZLv4

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
all of them

one of them almost wasnt a fuckup but then it became a fuckup

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
it's better that they target soldiers than actual people, though. try to see the positive side of this

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
"It's an odious act of aggression," Balkany also said, adding that the car in question had a plush leather interior and optional Head-Up display that projects directions, speed, and more right onto the interior of your front windshield.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
the crusades were fine. they were great actually.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Wasn't the last thread with the water pipe thing about some random chavs and not spooky Muslim immigrants

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Soup du Journey posted:

the crusades were fine. they were great actually.

The Coptic Christians desperately needed the help of their brothers in the North. They were under occupation for so long

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Secular Humanist posted:

Hmm, there seems to be a connection between practitioners of the religion of Islam and acts of violence.

As such, I stand FIRMLY AGAINST THE ZIONISTS

:same:

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

turn off the TV posted:

Wasn't the last thread with the water pipe thing about some random chavs and not spooky Muslim immigrants

everything was the muslins

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
French Elliot Rodger is PISSED

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Traffic is just part of living in a big city. We'll just have to become used to these things.

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
Not All™

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Not All Lives Matter :smug:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ceci n'est pas une pipe :confused:

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You would think they would fix their plumbing issues after the concert attack but I guess maybe they like the excitement of random water pipes bursting.

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Robo Reagan posted:

all of them

one of them almost wasnt a fuckup but then it became a fuckup

It's a shame the Children's Crusade is probably apocryphal, because that would have been a win-win: Europe gets rid of a bunch of extra mouth and the Muslim world gets a fresh supply of new slaves literally walking to their doorstep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
these bursting water pipes are making me thirsty!

• Locked thread