Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

politics right? who needs it? not me. i think history would be better with the posters of byob in prominence and not a bunch of clowns am i right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
my avatar is perfedt for this

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

cda posted:

my avatar is perfedt for this

conspiracy theorists have long theorized about the role of the "pig nosed reader" in the assassination of john f kennedy jr

Manifisto

oh my goodness yes please

ty nesamdoom!

cda

by Hand Knit

Bo-Pepper posted:

conspiracy theorists have long theorized about the role of the "pig nosed reader" in the assassination of john f kennedy jr

The CIA was aiming for me, to kill Communism

alnilam

tee hee mee plee(ase)

Death Bot

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110
Lmao

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Manifisto posted:

oh my goodness yes please

elements in byob have long championed collectivization as the way forward

Manifisto

Bo-Pepper posted:

elements in byob have long championed collectivization as the way forward

oo subtle

I love it, ty

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

alnilam posted:

tee hee mee plee(ase)

little known fact the president is never alone even when going to the bathroom or having a healthy run

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

the 1983 film war games reflected the fear of nuclear annihilation and savage robot attacks rampant during the decade

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I would be honored please!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
bo pepper is so old!

alnilam

Gone Fashing posted:

bo pepper is so old!

u forgot the letter g

Macnult

yes please

vanisher

Yes please!

Scaly Haylie

hell yeah i love history or politics

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Splatmaster posted:

I would be honored please!

Many are familiar with the fact that the original version of this image showed the soldier at the bottom wearing two watches on his wrists. Considering Stalin's rule against looting, this surely would have meant peril for the soldier were his indiscretion to be found out. Photographer Yevgeny Khaldei, who captured the image on May 2, 1945, took pity on the soldier and scratched out the watches from the image. Lost to history, however, is why Khaldei removed a skeletal homunculus from the image as they were used liberally by Stalin's Necromancy core.

Bo-Pepper fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Aug 9, 2017

eonwe

I can't imagine there are many places you could put an elephant that isn't sad as far as historical/political images go

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Gone Fashing posted:

bo pepper is so old!

Achieving a certain level of fame, Gone and Fashing, colloquially known as avian twins, went on to father multiple children and lead a version of a normal life until the tragic pecking accident that lead to their deaths in 1874.

bacalou

a classic bo pep thread. totally want in on this crunchy action

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Bo-Pepper posted:

Many are familiar with the fact that the original version of this image showed the soldier at the bottom wearing two watches on his wrists. Considering Stalin's rule against looting, this surely would have meant peril for the soldier were his indiscretion to be found out. Photographer Yevgeny Khaldei, who captured the image on May 2, 1945, took pity on the soldier and scratched out the watches from the image. Lost to history, however, is why Khaldei removed a skeletal homunculus from the image as they were used liberally by Stalin's Necromancy core.

:swoon:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Macnult posted:

yes please

When President George H.W. Bush, accompanied by his ever present sardonic wicker man, visited the National Grocer’s Association trade exhibition in Orlando, Florida, on Feb. 4, 1992, he said he was “amazed” by some of the technology. A New York Times front-page story about the event, headlined "Bush and Horrifying Golem Encounter the Supermarket, Amazed,” reported that the president marveled at the gadgets in a checkout lane as if he hadn’t set foot in a supermarket in years. In fact, Bush had been inspecting newer, more-impressive technology that could read shredded barcodes and weigh groceries, and the New York Times reporter apparently had not even attended the Orlando event out of fear the President's blighted nature spirit might invoke deadly curses upon him. But the damage was done; the story and this photo ricocheted through the media, reinforcing the president's image as a cloistered Washington insider enslaved by witchcraft. And as no one was allowed to interact with the wicker man, none were able to decipher its unending creaking muttered efforts at damage control.

Macnult

Bo-Pepper posted:

When President George H.W. Bush, accompanied by his ever present sardonic wicker man, visited the National Grocer’s Association trade exhibition in Orlando, Florida, on Feb. 4, 1992, he said he was “amazed” by some of the technology. A New York Times front-page story about the event, headlined "Bush and Horrifying Golem Encounter the Supermarket, Amazed,” reported that the president marveled at the gadgets in a checkout lane as if he hadn’t set foot in a supermarket in years. In fact, Bush had been inspecting newer, more-impressive technology that could read shredded barcodes and weigh groceries, and the New York Times reporter apparently had not even attended the Orlando event out of fear the President's blighted nature spirit might invoke deadly curses upon him. But the damage was done; the story and this photo ricocheted through the media, reinforcing the president's image as a cloistered Washington insider enslaved by witchcraft. And as no one was allowed to interact with the wicker man, none were able to decipher its unending creaking muttered efforts at damage control.

lmao

thanks bo-peps

City of Glompton

nice shops bo peps

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Senior Management

History isn't real.

Voted 5

:jerry:

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

Bo-Pepper posted:

little known fact the president is never alone even when going to the bathroom or having a healthy run

Goddamn, is that an OG Hypercolor shirt on Prezzy Billy?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Piso Mojado

yes, ples

Sic Semper Goon

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Do your worst.

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
I also want to see the Time Zone dragon in one of these

e: but also mine of course :D

Olive! fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Aug 11, 2017

Mariana Horchata

step 2 me OP

Twenty Four

I... I'm sorry? my av is so not good for these things, but I love then and you are wonderful!

LawfulWaffle

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
I'm posting ITT

alnilam

LawfulWaffle posted:

I'm posting ITT

heck, same!!

alnilam

hi

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
I'm coming out of lurking to say this is a good thread, I'd love to see what you come up with for mine.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
its that time of year again

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

vanisher posted:

Yes please!

Most know George Washington Carver's work with peanuts and sweet potatoes. Fewer, however, are familiar with Mr. Carver's affection for "Mr. Tweety Butt", an irascible bird known to scream unpredictably. Mr. Tweety Butt would frequently defecate into Mr. Carver's experimental plants, a practice he would later dub "adding the special sauce".

vanisher

Bo-Pepper posted:

Most know George Washington Carver's work with peanuts and sweet potatoes. Fewer, however, are familiar with Mr. Carver's affection for "Mr. Tweety Butt", an irascible bird known to scream unpredictably. Mr. Tweety Butt would frequently defecate into Mr. Carver's experimental plants, a practice he would later dub "adding the special sauce".

great pic thanks bo-pepper :five:

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Bo-Pepper posted:

lmao so good

• Locked thread