Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jayme
Jul 16, 2008

General Revil posted:

Show the family tree as the names are starting to get jumbled around in my head.

Seconding this, please - I can't quite remember who Elvira is (is she Kane's sister?), and it's just going to get more confusing the more ghosts/blood relatives we have floating about. Also, since we have a firefighter in the family, I'm assuming you have at least Ambitions - do you have any other add-ons that add careers? (AKA what are the options?) For right now, I agree that Leader of the Free World is a fine choice for Raul - he's already dressed for it, after all! Great LP, by the way - this is making me tempted to re-download Sims 3 and try my own legacy challenge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jayme
Jul 16, 2008

Leon Cross posted:

Doesn't that just mean whichever one Gray puts the effort into first / puts the most effort into?

I mean, you can -try- to balance your time and efforts without having set rules, but.

Maybe each gets to attempt one date a day (if the person rejects going out with them or doesn't show up, they're out that day) with the order being decided at random?

Similar limitation on only being able to try each action to move the relationship forwards once per day. So if you kiss you can't also ask them to move in, etc. And if you botch the kiss, well, good job romeo, try again tomorrow.

Randarkman posted:

Triple date. Have each find a potential match. Then invite all three over and see who is the first to be succesful. Leave it to ingame autonomy if possible.

These both sound like good ideas - Leon's sounds like the fairest way, but Randarkman's would probably be the easiest/least time-consuming. Or hell - you have that new park area, just invite the town and don't let anyone leave until one of the three manages to snag a spouse!

Jayme
Jul 16, 2008

Quantum Toast posted:

Whichever one Fred decides to interact with first.

I like the sound of this - let the current family pet choose every generation.

Jayme
Jul 16, 2008
I think any misspellings should be organic - after all, most of the names so far haven't been misspelled, so it's not like there's a tradition for messing up names. Having a misspelled name is lucky, a sign that the founder of the Enterprise dynasty has given the descendant his favor.

• Locked thread