Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

it has good parts and bad parts. please vote for me for president of cspam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
swear to punish my enemies and you shall have my vote

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

TWIST FIST posted:

it has good parts

:wrong:

Also, Generalissimo Turdfuzz is the only poster who should to be in charge of CSPAM.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
The good parts are everything that happened before white people showed up

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
More like Meh-rica

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
The war of 1812: meh-rica versus eh-rica

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
YEEEE-HAW! *guns blaze skywards*

Telephones has issued a correction as of 08:55 on Aug 11, 2017

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Imagine having so little self-respect you thumbtack a Mario Sunshine poster on your wall.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jeb?

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Darkman Fanpage posted:

swear to punish my enemies and you shall have my vote

i will do all this and more

freckle posted:

:wrong:

Also, Generalissimo Turdfuzz is the only poster who should to be in charge of CSPAM.

turdfuzz has endorsed me for president by repeatedly telling everyone to not vote for him which means he implicitly endorses everyone except himself which means he endorses me

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Turdfuzz tells people not to vote for him because he realizes that democracy was a mistake.

He wishes for us to rise up and aid him in toppling this regime by force of shitposts.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i love america like a father loves his perpetual gently caress-up son: genuinely, but knowing that there's no chance that he'll improve his lot in life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
i'm proud of having shoehorned in the war of 1812 into all 3 versions of this thread

• Locked thread