Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Please never stop posting pictures :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

Thin Privilege posted:

E2: I just noticed they both have the “ugh you’re taking another picture of me” face. Lol
Ah! They found common ground.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Writer Cath posted:

Please never stop posting pictures :3:

I will not :kimchi:

Fish Noise posted:

Ah! They found common ground.

They are good cats.

PICS

BIG EYES

Bathroom is still his safe space. It is now deemed Chester’s Room. E: I of course have a dehumidifier in there.

E3: just got a nose kiss. Such a good Catte.

Thin Privilege fucked around with this message at 09:10 on Mar 8, 2018

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Ironically, at the exact second I was taking this picture, the narrator of Forensic Files on the youtubes said “his path of murder”.

—have to give credit to goon Pick for reminding me of this show- used to watch as a teen and forgot about it and it’s awesomw

Anyways, CHESTER

Where is the frontal lobe?!?!?!

Thin Privilege fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Mar 9, 2018

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Khajiit has no words for you.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

My favorite Chester Bester photo to date

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
:siren: MORE NECK :siren:

I name it, “well, what do we have here?”

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
He’s gotten a lot bigger since I first found him; still ~10 lbs, but his body is bigger. Meaning his bones have gotten bigger and he looks super diffetent I disagree with my vet that he was 3 years old when I got him. My first hunch was that he was around 1-1.5 years old. I’ve raised a bunch of kittens so I kinda know how cattes work. My vet was going by teeth plaque but if an outdoor cat is eating anything possible like fries or some gross sugary garbage, of course he’s gonna get a lot of plaque. Or he could have the genetic gum disease one of my other cats have. Regardless; I’m I do think that he’s 1.5-2 years old. And his behaviors are like that of a kitten/ super young cat.

He still has feral behaviors so it’s gonna be hard but I am going to start introducing him to teeth cleaning.

Thin Privilege fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Mar 13, 2018

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
Some more “chillin’ with other cats who hate you” from today

Check out that big smile :kimchi:

Chester’s currently being a big (tiny) bully so I’ve gotta keep that in check. Little bastard.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
E: oh also I’ve noticed that, looking thru old pics, that when I got him he didn’t have that huge Caveman-brow he has recently. So still obviously a kitten when I got him due to still having bone growth while in my care. Perhaps he was actually younger than a year after reading up about cat bone growth timelines.

Also it’s been 7 months since I got the little guy and you can still see where that collar was around his neck—maybe not in the pics but in IRL it’s obvious when he turns his head. So his little body grew around that thing. The people that got and put him out him are awful excuses of human beings.

——————————————-
Just to to remind y’all or for anyone just reading this now and just jumped to the last page (I am ok with this, don’t worry): I found him on a huge busy intersection with a ton of cars and lil’ buddy just was just like, there somehow; rubbing on me when I came out the door of some building; up until very recently he hated trash tv due to the yelling, and obviously the collar and being outside in such a dangerous are point to: his previous “owners” were poo poo, and that I love my little cat and am doing everything I can for him.

My little chesty :glomp:

Thin Privilege fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Mar 13, 2018

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

i love how tabbies look. pretty little buddies

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

i love how tabbies look. pretty little buddies

I get the three confused sometimes. Butters, Chesty, and Mews. I’ll be like, “aw it’s Mews” but in reality it’s Chesty.

Having 3 tabbies similar size/color is confusing. (Also I have bad vision and really have to go to the eye doctor). Regardless, they are all good even if I mis-name them.

Here’s the third tabby I get confused with, Mews. She’s about Chester’s size and acts similar to him. She is also adorable.

I call her Mewsical cause she meows a lot (like Chester).

Also, she sleeps on my head.

Thin Privilege fucked around with this message at 07:34 on Mar 14, 2018

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
Chester and Butters have now teamed up as rear end in a top hat “scream as loud as possible for food despite just being fed recently.” Former enemies, now co-assholes. Butters is always annoying but Chester has those big eyes so it’s hard to ignore his new-found yeowling 10 minutes after I fed them. Yes this new food stinks like a live fish but you got enough, stop staring at me adorably and also you are annoying but I can’t be mad at you :argh:

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
Uh.... they just all kind of appeared...

There’s 2 more on the floor staring at me...

I am scared you guys.

I may be head butted.

E:update: I was head butted

Thin Privilege fucked around with this message at 07:00 on Mar 22, 2018

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Cats headbutting you is a sign of love. :kimchi:

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
CHESTER JUST LICKED BUTTERS ON THE NECK

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Yes! The friendship has begun!

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Go ahead and have a seat

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
No photoshop or fancy camera work. Heres another pic of his disproportionately big paws, and also him chillin in the couch.

Thin Privilege fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Apr 9, 2018

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
He is flattened

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Also every time he discovers a new thing... it’s just so adorable. Even if it’s stuff that’s always been here that he’s never paid attention to. Hard to describe. It’s just big eyes :kimchi:

He just said Mrrrrowr

Then Mrrrr

He makes a lot of sounds. He is a good cat.

Now:
Mrrrrow? Mrrrr (frustrated)

I am now replying to his meows and he is mrrrowing and now he came over and is sitting above me. This is all important for you all to know. .... eh basically he’s sleepy and I gotta put him to bed.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

This is a good thread.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Thin Privilege posted:

Also every time he discovers a new thing... it’s just so adorable. Even if it’s stuff that’s always been here that he’s never paid attention to. Hard to describe. It’s just big eyes :kimchi:

He just said Mrrrrowr

Then Mrrrr

Now:

I am now replying to his meows and he is mrrrowing and now he came over and is sitting above me. This is all important for you all to know. .... eh basically he’s sleepy and I gotta put him to bed.

One of our good buddies does this sometimes. When he's in the mood we can keep asking him "Lynx what is it?" and he'll keep meowing as long as we keep asking.

Chester is a good kitty.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!
a good cat for a good thread

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

Thin Privilege posted:

He just said Mrrrrowr

Then Mrrrr

Now:

Chester is done with your poo poo (omg that faaaaaaaaaaace)

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
Thank you guys, from me and Chesty :glomp:

Here is his face.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Thin Privilege posted:

Thank you guys, from me and Chesty :glomp:

Here is his face.

I applied boops and chin scritches with my mouse :kimchi:

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
Chester is tired and lasering adorable cat waves at you

Goober Peas posted:

I applied boops and chin scritches with my mouse :kimchi:

I did just that IRL for you, he was happy :kimchi:

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
This... I don’t know what this is.

He’s not upset because he immediately went into comfy cat butt pose after that pic.

Then he jumped into Smiley Surveillance Mode

He moves so fast and merps a lot while moving. Such a good catte.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
Chesty has now legitimately found HIS SPOT in the house. I put some extra pillows. He’s just a chillin’ and nappin’ here

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
:siren::siren::siren: CHESTER JUST JUMPED UP ON MY LAP AND PLOPPED DOWN. HE HAS NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE. HE LITERALLY LAID DOWN. AND IS PURRING. :siren::siren::siren:

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Congrats, you've been adopted!

:kimchi:

:toot:

Disco Salmon
Jun 19, 2004

Thin Privilege posted:

:siren::siren::siren: CHESTER JUST JUMPED UP ON MY LAP AND PLOPPED DOWN. HE HAS NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE. HE LITERALLY LAID DOWN. AND IS PURRING. :siren::siren::siren:

this made me cry....your kitty man LOVES you!

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
Chester is an A+ good dude :3:

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Goober Peas posted:

Congrats, you've been adopted!

:kimchi:

:toot:

Is true 😻

Disco Salmon posted:

this made me cry....your kitty man LOVES you!

That is so sweet :3: :glomp: :glomp: :glomp: I am happy you are happy (chesty is happy as well and sends nose boops and big-paw handshakes)

Tendai posted:

Chester is an A+ good dude :3:

=fact

Rabbit Hill
Mar 11, 2009

God knows what lives in me in place of me.
Grimey Drawer
Yo...why are there no videos of this cat making his little sounds?? Wanna hear this cat. :colbert:

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
Some cats are just the kind of cats where you go "that cat's a good dude" and Chester is obv one of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Rabbit Hill posted:

Yo...why are there no videos of this cat making his little sounds?? Wanna hear this cat. :colbert:

I will work on this.

Tendai posted:

Some cats are just the kind of cats where you go "that cat's a good dude" and Chester is obv one of them

He loves all people he’s been introduced to. He’s so sweet and loving. Though I’ve always told people to be gentle with him. As as I said before he didn’t like loud, active people on tv (loud, moving their arms a lot, etc—I watch exclusively trash tv) so I tell people who meet him to be gentle.

But he’s pretty decent with my trash tv now. He even fell asleep during a DNA Maury. I’m not gonna risk people IRL being non-chill and non-gentle around him though.

• Locked thread