Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LuiCypher
Apr 24, 2010

Today I'm... amped up!

Thin Privilege posted:

Sad side note: one of my coworkers saw some scratches Chester gave me and was like, "if he hits you again I'm coming over and beating his rear end" and then another coworker started talking about how you have to hit cats to get them to obey or something, and how the first guy's dog bit them (they trained the dog to attack people and it's a pit bull) and he starved them for 3 days because of it. My god. I tried to explain how you don't have to do that but it was completely ignored. Like, they drowned me out. :(

Like, what the gently caress?

I mean, I know these guys don't even catte (it's pretty clear they don't catte) and I know you tried, but for gently caress's sake - abusing animals is not the answer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread