Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

Antivehicular posted:

I think the point is "you can move him off the chair"
Keep the pictures coming during this process.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Thin Privilege posted:

E2: I just noticed they both have the “ugh you’re taking another picture of me” face. Lol
Ah! They found common ground.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

a good cat for a good thread

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Thin Privilege posted:

Sorry, no pics this time cause he’s running around like a lunatic cause I just fed them so I can just get a blob.
A very charismatic blob, to be sure.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

aaaa how does he have the most pleasingly-shaped face ever

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Thin Privilege posted:

E3: lol at new thread title
He's got like the golden ratio of cute cat faces.

Just perfect.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Thin Privilege posted:

He's doing the best cat loaf ever (and where is the cat loaf thread?)

Yes. Good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

Thin Privilege posted:

I was making a salad and dropped a tomato on the floor. I rose my hands up in the air in the "oh goddamn it!" type of way. Chesty was sitting 2-3 feet away and I looked at him and he was COWERING in fear, like what an abused kitten would do except worse (I have experience in this unfortunately--not me doing it but I took care of a bunch of cats and some by horrible horrible people). Anyways he had huge eyes and this look of extreme fear and this cowering I can't even describe but it's extreme extreme fear... I can't get over it. His face just keeps flashing in my head. I knew my ideas that he was abused are obviously true. I am so sad.
oh no!

oh yes!

• Locked thread