Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Congrats on the new cat. He's a cutie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Lurdiak posted:

So you stole someone's cat.

if your cat is walking around on/near a major thoroughfare it's not your cat tbh

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I love cattes and am glad you do too :3:

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Flattening like a pancake is what our previously feral cat does too.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

You are a cat lady but there's nothing wrong with that imo. Cats rock.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Looks just like the kitty we knocked out of a tree when I was in 10th grade or something. She still lives with my dad and is basically his wife now. She meows at him and bites his leg if she wants to go lay down and he doesn't come with her.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

i love how tabbies look. pretty little buddies

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Thin Privilege posted:

Also every time he discovers a new thing... it’s just so adorable. Even if it’s stuff that’s always been here that he’s never paid attention to. Hard to describe. It’s just big eyes :kimchi:

He just said Mrrrrowr

Then Mrrrr

He makes a lot of sounds. He is a good cat.

Now:
Mrrrrow? Mrrrr (frustrated)

I am now replying to his meows and he is mrrrowing and now he came over and is sitting above me. This is all important for you all to know. .... eh basically he’s sleepy and I gotta put him to bed.

One of our good buddies does this sometimes. When he's in the mood we can keep asking him "Lynx what is it?" and he'll keep meowing as long as we keep asking.

Chester is a good kitty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Yeah I know it's not easy integrating feral kitties but he looks happy. Chester is A++

• Locked thread