Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i never beat the starcraft campaign or did any 1v1s. however i did play 100000 hours of custom maps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i was more of a C&C kid but i'm happy for the gamers

now theres a game

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Oh poo poo this even has the editor... I spent more time in that and the WC2 one as a kid than I've spent doing a lot of the other gaming in my life combined.

looks liek i need to get the star raft mememaster

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ArfJason posted:

oh i remember playing a lot of red alert 1 (on the psx) though i never finished it
how much more complicated is RA2?

not very. its one of the best rts games of all time

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

also red alert retaliation ftw. i used to play my friend in that using a link cable :c00l:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ArfJason posted:

is tiberium sun an expansion for ra?

no, its a direct sequel to cnc

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Neurosis posted:

lack of binding social interaction, which importantly leaves out the ability to blame losses on other people, makes me pessimistic on this.

playing quake was proof to me that it was all my team mates holding me back all those years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

one day ill get on my smurf and queue mm with you wormskull

• Locked thread