Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They gave away the original for free as well so I think I'll just do that instead of giving modern Blizzard any money at all. But thanks for the reminder OP, I was meaning to check this out when it came out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The battle.net client won't let me install Starcraft and the Error Code just says Something went wrong!. I also have like 6 differnt blizzard accounts because whenever I stopped and restarted playing WoW years ago I kept making new accounts and most of them have been hacked by Chinese gold farmers and disabled so I don't know which one still works.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2t80SV54dw&t=68s

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've never played SC2, and I've only played maybe 2 hours of SC1, but I can tell you confidently that SC2 is purestrain AIDS.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff posted:

just like no one wants to sit down and learn an arena shooter, no one wants to sit down and learn a classic arcadey RTS with APM in the hundreds at the pro level. if only COH 2 was good

CoH didnt require insanely fast decision making and the combat was slow enough to let regular non adderall fueled humans play it at a high level, it was more about your positioning, map knowledge+control and key decisions like "do I retreat this squad thats about to get flanked or do I hold out until they can get reinforced"

sc2 is a much better game now, especially for spectators, but anyone who practices it with the aim to one day go 1v1 against Maru is completely loving insane to me

You should always want to game with the big boys.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Just chugged a bottle of 3 dollar wine I found at Wal Mart and I'm feeling ready to game lads... maybe it's time to finally play the campaign on this bad bwoy.

Good luck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Did you just take the story of Brad Shoemaker flaming people on NeoGAF and challenging them to SC2 duels and get every single detail wrong or did Jeff Gerstmann post on this website 17 years ago.

• Locked thread