Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I never learned how to play SC but maybe I will. Hell, it's like what if they remade ST excactly as it was but with not atrocious Udon sprites or whatever right. And Well I guess I didn't learn how to play that game but in some ways I kind of did. So maybe I can for this too. Cheers everyone. Oh and this is out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't want to play anyone multiplayer who knows what their doing unless their gonna give me a crash course I can actually learn from, but I'm down to play once I've played the campaign.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is there a good resource for learning SC1 for a complete noob. I find watching the game on Twitch and stuff almost impenetrable but it doesn't seem like the multi is similar to the campaign in how you play.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh if there's 2v2 I guess I could learn the basics that way.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

As a kid I only played the pokemon custom map.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yea I figured.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh right my Battle name is wormskull#1270. If that's even what you go by in this.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Did anyone from here add me.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Had a dream I was playing SC for the first time, as zerg, and within 2 minutes someone sent one of those sniper units to scout my base before it even occured to me to send one of my things to look for them.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fartosis

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Slayers YuGiOh!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao Michael Grackson gets me every time.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nmqs_6CBzcU&t=64s

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pewdiepie posted:

Meat24Ass.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh poo poo this even has the editor... I spent more time in that and the WC2 one as a kid than I've spent doing a lot of the other gaming in my life combined.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Just chugged a bottle of 3 dollar wine I found at Wal Mart and I'm feeling ready to game lads... maybe it's time to finally play the campaign on this bad bwoy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm probnanly going to playe TF2 instead cuz fuicking around talking to stupid teenagers is way more fun. I wish I oculd figure out how to get on australian TF2 servers and hang out with the aussie teenagers who just finished their homework or w/e.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Aussie CSGO is godlike. I started drunkenly singing Walzting matilda once and five of the people opn hte server started playing different recordings of it along with me.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I consider austrlain and Ireland to be sister cities to the USA.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Neurosis posted:

remember when that guy got chased out of fyad by someone beating him at brood war? good days

I don't man. Sorry. Wish I knew a bit more Fyad lore then I do but well, I have a job man... Peace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

extremebuff posted:

bump. sc2 is going free to play. apparently you get legacy of the void full multiplayer with no strings attached. guess when they started selling cosmetics for it it was so successful they could just do this lol

lol

• Locked thread