Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lijqh3Cpqpc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Slayers YuGiOh!

Wormskull posted:

Lmfao Michael Grackson gets me every time.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

extremebuff posted:

its completely faithful and looks great, you can even seamlessly swap to the old visuals halo remaster style

the funny thing is a lot of people forgot that in SC1 you had to constantly manually tell workers to work, army units to attack, constantly reselect everything to order them to do things or they just sit around, you cant queue orders, cant easily make groups of units etc.

these are all things sc2 fixed and automated..and it was heavily criticized for this because it made it easier for normal people to get into it lol

It looks good but I haven't bought it, I bought the sc2 battlechest instead. Been learning both, though. Can finally hold my own against the AI as terran and zerg, but still need to work on my speed. Finally sitting down to learn this game is satisfying cuz I remember when I went to Korea in 2002 and my cousins took me to a PC cafe and challenged me to starcraft. I will never forget casually working on making my second barracks when a swarm of zerg maybe half a screen worth flood into my base and decimate it instantly killing me about 10 minutes in and I just had to sit there and watch them take each other apart with comically huge zerg armies lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
zerg rush

• Locked thread