Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
Cookie. Cookie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Dear god is that place toxic. I just clicked around the O&A Reddit for the first time. I’m uh impressed.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

JB50 posted:

They also have this delusional belief that the Jim and Sam show wont get renewed in October.

It's the second most listened to show on the platform right? They're idiots.

I just want to say I really enjoy Jim and Sam. I like Sam and Travis together and Jim is well Jim, I pretty much listen to every show to completion these days. I drive an hour a day so that takes care of half of it then I usually finish up the second half with my air pods in as I get home and unwind. The only thing that pisses me off right now is we aren't getting loving Ant in every couple weeks.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

T Bowl posted:

Whoever said it's second most is lying, they don't give out the numbers. I wouldn't even think it would be in the top 5 at this point, there are a lot of other big name programs people listen to on SiriusXM. Like zero women listen to them, and there are a bunch of real popular women's talk shows as well, not to mention Dr. Laura.

It's also mostly bad, the talks are forced and stale, they spent over an hour on Wrestlemania and then the UFC on Monday, and then laughed about Rob Ford for like 45 minutes today.

Yeah but I don't mind hearing about Wrestlemania just because Sam and Travis get so enthusiastic I get engaged. Whatever I like Jim and Sam, I just want more Anthony on it.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
Yeah that’s kind of accurate.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
Nah he quit that a while ago.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

John Romero posted:

danny spilling a bunch of poo poo at reddit

Linku please

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
I always have “Mimi Beardsley would you eat my rear end? Mimi Beardsley worst name ever” stuck in my head.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s1FoHnGYeBw
Followed by “my dicks all lovely from your rear end in a top hat”

Bum the Sad fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Apr 25, 2018

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

a bitchin jetski posted:

Norton was on instagram live last night with tears in his eyes talking about being depressed.

Obviously his relationship with the Nordic tranny fell apart.

Jim is such a loving trainwreck I love it.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

JFC posted:

Apparently Bennington is moving to Faction and changing timeslots. This move sucks, and that station is pure poo poo.

https://twitter.com/BenningtonShow/status/1012731103940104193

So that was kind of Ellis time slot right? Now it looks like Ellis is getting moved to west coast pm drive?

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Animal-Mother posted:

Went looking to see if Patrice ever went on Conan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUuJ4PC_VlA

If there's a heaven, this bastard deserves to be sinking a cloud in it.

Lol

“coming from chemotherapy... uh class”

I miss him. That about sums him up. Everything he said was funny even if it didn’t make sense some times.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

T Bowl posted:

Vos was on Jim and Sam today with his wife Bonnie and they literally poo poo on him for at least an hour as I drove to work about how loving dumb he is so yeah.

Hahaha I just gave that show a listen, it was loving amazing.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
Ron is a treasure.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Vichan posted:

Their political commentary was always poo poo but really took a downturn this election cycle. Some of the dumbest takes outside of right-wing propaganda channels.

Yeah Jim is a bit of a Trump apologist and it seems like Sam and Travis just kind of smile and nod along in order not to make things hostile.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Vichan posted:

It was, pretty much scrubbed off the internet though.

That Troy Quan didn't get banned for that is a miracle.

Was then when he was off air for a year?

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
Ah gently caress

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Law Cheetah posted:

saw a thread on the forums with nerds discussing phone security and it had me thinking about good boy phones and naughty boy phones

Calling up a tranny when you’re edging all alone?

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
It’s so sad that having a black president broke Anthony’s brain. He was a legitimately quick witted and funny guy. Now he’s just pitiable.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Groovelord Neato posted:

Glad I'd fallen off from listening before Obama because the clips from that documentary are sad.

It didn’t happen all at once. Anthony always had the occasional smattering of edgy throw away racial jokes kind of like Tosh would do on Tosh.0. Stuff that was funny in its own edgelord “lol that’s hosed up” way.

Then the “jokes” got more and more frequent and morphed into a downright hateful obsession. Where jokes turned into crazy rear end racist rants.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

empty baggie posted:

Obama was a big part of it, but the Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman incident was when I remember Ant really going off the rails and the jokes completely stopped being jokes.

Oooo poo poo I think you’re right.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

It was definitely the Trayvon Martin thing that unlocked his dormant long island boomer racism

Ant did have a hilarious fake story around Obama's inauguration though. "OBAMA PRESIDENT NOW!!!" Yeah okay lol

I still listen to Jim and Sam. Jim has gotten a pretty boomerish in his old age. But it’s more stop taxing me let’s vote republican to be tough on crime boomer rhetoric. Obnoxious but not racist.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Two Kings posted:

Isn’t Sam half black? How can he be racist?

Exactly. They’re radios finest interracial couple.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Pontificating rear end posted:

My brother never listened to O&A but he listens to Jim&Sam sometimes and tells me how Jimmy is a huge boomer who blames the millennials for taking away his favorite f- and r- words. I have to remind him how Jim is a pontificating rear end.

boomer jimmy = worst character

Yeah Jim has gotten real boomer trump adjacent as he ages, it's really turned me off.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

magiccarpet posted:

Show is worth giving a spin today

Bennington?

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

so my birthday was last week and my daughter asked what my favorite fruit was. I told her blueberries, so she got me a thing of blueberries.

As I stared at it and wondered what I would eat with it, I realized: Fez was right. It really isn't a standalone fruit.
I've never heard this bit in my life but I can somehow hear it in my head.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
Denny sure loved to self suck that’s for sure.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Pontificating rear end posted:

Also, that time Anthony played the sound drops of Hansen reading the pedos' inappropriate text chats, while doing the Chris Hansen voice, to Chris Hansen. I've never heard the guy more uncomfortable.

What happened, Anthony? You used to be the funny guy

Black president broke his brain.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

Let's be honest, all that did was knock the mask the rest of the way off

It’s true. The sad thing is it was the most boring centrist corporatist candidate too. That mask was not on very well.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Fentry posted:

It appears Anthony has his original twitter account back and would it shock you to learn he's posting racist poo poo every 10 minutes

I noticed this and was very annoyed. Got random notifications all of a sudden and it's all garbage.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
God drat man Anthony getting unbanned from twitter has been a trip. This dude is vile. I never really used twitter I just installed it really to follow O&A a decade plus ago. Now I keep getting notifications for the most crazy broke brained racist poo poo. I’m an old internet edge lord and even this offends me.

I mean dear god all Anthony does is sit around all day and think about how much he hates black people doesn’t he?

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

TGG posted:

Shame about most everything about them now but that seems to be how comedy/fame goes.

Eh Jim at least isn’t reprehensible. He’s definitely turning into grumpy conservative older guy though.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Another Bill posted:

I'm going to see Quinn at JFL in September and I'm already a little bit excited

One of my favorite things in all media is when Quinn was promoting his red state blue state special on a late night show.

He tells a joke, something about dumb Americans in their Dundee Mifflin T-shirts. Then they cut to a clip of the special to promote it…

It’s literally the exact same joke he just told. You could tell he wanted to kill himself.

Jimmy was such a happy boy replaying that for him when he was on soon after.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
Oh drat. Looks like it was more than just a stent. Ant had his chest cracked and had proper open heart bypass surgery.

https://x.com/anthonycumia/status/1710418122836935151?s=46&t=LmOKbjL670EPcYi-aJ6cQw

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Another Bill posted:

Yeah I'm happy for him too.

He’s a sweet boy.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Another Bill posted:

I laughed at a lot of things back then that I wouldn't laugh at now but never for second did I think Jimmy was making up his stories about transgender sex workers.

He really committed to the bit it would seem.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Sheen Sheen posted:

So all these guys hate Bill Burr now? Why?

I don’t think they all do. I think it’s just Ant because Bill decided he probably shouldn’t be associated with a known vocal Nazi.

Edit;: oh didn’t scroll up. You were talking about out the skankfest comics, gently caress I don’t know, it’s be interesting to know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
aprel falls