Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NarkyBark
Dec 7, 2003

one funky chicken
About as long as Opie's new show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NarkyBark
Dec 7, 2003

one funky chicken
If you want to be dead just play a drinking game for the phrases "geez louise" and "for the love of pete"

NarkyBark
Dec 7, 2003

one funky chicken

Stokes posted:

Super Agent Bob Eatman died.

Yer kiddin!

NarkyBark
Dec 7, 2003

one funky chicken

Gonzo McFee posted:

He probably likes having power over someone who can't get away from him as well, which is a big deal when you both look like and have the athletic ability of a shambling Romanian Tunisian corpse.

NarkyBark
Dec 7, 2003

one funky chicken
I can't focus on anything other than Sam's cranial ridges

NarkyBark
Dec 7, 2003

one funky chicken
His comedy and radio persona are hit or miss, but he's pretty good at roast material imo

NarkyBark
Dec 7, 2003

one funky chicken
What is this morning zoo poo poo on at the 8pm hour? There was just a segment about misleading band names- "Dead Milkmen, they're not dead, and they're not milkmen! Phish! They sure look human to me!" and it was completely unironic. Then the next segment was about Grocery Store Music. Both segments with caller suggestions, of course. I'm going to guess this is one of those ex-Volume shows?

NarkyBark
Dec 7, 2003

one funky chicken

Animal-Mother posted:

Norton takes the shape of whatever container you pour him into.

"Jim looks like a sandcastle that the kids got bored playing with halfway through." -Colin Quinn

NarkyBark
Dec 7, 2003

one funky chicken
Yer kiddin! How did it happen?

NarkyBark
Dec 7, 2003

one funky chicken
That moment when you try to run down a hill but your arms can't stop windmilling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64qQ-FFyH9M

NarkyBark
Dec 7, 2003

one funky chicken
Always preferred this version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBckbw0v1iI

NarkyBark
Dec 7, 2003

one funky chicken
Colin: "Jimmy looks like a sandcastle that the kids got bored playing with halfway through"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NarkyBark
Dec 7, 2003

one funky chicken
I went onto the cesspool of X to look at Anthony's "all cowboys were white" tweet, and drat that man's just broken now. I never even scrolled down enough to see it because in the past 24 hrs he's posted a few dozen times about race this race that. I can't imagine being that consumed. I get did far enough down to see "white men invented the banjo" though so that's enough of a consolation prize.

I wonder if he's ever thought about how much this ruins any legacy that O&A might've had. You mention his name now and it's not about the FM/XM show anymore.