Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

John Romero posted:

my stomach hurts

i think the real Anthony is the guy who would get really quiet whenever other people in the studio would start fighting, you could hear him off mic going “ahhh gently caress” like he was in pain

Not sure about Ant but the one instance of this I distinctly remember was when Opie and Ant got into a really heated argument on air (early 2010s, I want to say?) that went on for like 45 minutes. Then, during a rare pause in the arguing, Jimmy went “my tummy hurts” and it was like the first thing he’d said since the argument began.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

NarkyBark posted:

I went onto the cesspool of X to look at Anthony's "all cowboys were white" tweet, and drat that man's just broken now. I never even scrolled down enough to see it because in the past 24 hrs he's posted a few dozen times about race this race that. I can't imagine being that consumed. I get did far enough down to see "white men invented the banjo" though so that's enough of a consolation prize.

I wonder if he's ever thought about how much this ruins any legacy that O&A might've had. You mention his name now and it's not about the FM/XM show anymore.

I don't think he cares about the O&A legacy tbh