Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

AverySpecialfriend posted:

ask questions get probations

i refuse to ask questions but will happily take a probation for someone else's horrible question-asking ways. :|

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

AverySpecialfriend posted:

ask questions get probations

*furiously scanning every line of the BYOB rulebook*

uh uh wow, sorry Friend, but in ur original post, it actually does say dont ask YOU anything. everyone else is free to ask of each other anything they wish.

also, yeah, dogs aren't allowed to play sports? i think there was a mistake at the printer, this looks like it belongs in a different rulebook. it's really clear on the matter of dogs not playing sports, on account of dogs are naturally better athletes and can primarily be paid in bellyrubs, which the players union STRONGLY objects to

crimes

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

*furiously scanning every line of the BYOB rulebook*

uh uh wow, sorry Friend, but in ur original post, it actually does say dont ask YOU anything. everyone else is free to ask of each other anything they wish.

also, yeah, dogs aren't allowed to play sports? i think there was a mistake at the printer, this looks like it belongs in a different rulebook. it's really clear on the matter of dogs not playing sports, on account of dogs are naturally better athletes and can primarily be paid in bellyrubs, which the players union STRONGLY objects to

wow, rude, my dogs are lazy af and also hilariously unfit to play sports. let them play, I say.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
clit the PTA was very clear about this, your furbabies are precious and good but little league is for human children only, although your taste in little outfits and costumes is EXTREMELY on-point. def the best dressed children in the village. matching sailor suits? incredible. milan just called me, demanding to know the name of the feckless interloper who would dare challenge their stranglehold on the world of fashion.

they called for your head to be delivered to them on a silver platter, clit. you've made powerful, well dressed enemies, clit.

crimes

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

clit the PTA was very clear about this, your furbabies are precious and good but little league is for human children only, although your taste in little outfits and costumes is EXTREMELY on-point. def the best dressed children in the village. matching sailor suits? incredible. milan just called me, demanding to know the name of the feckless interloper who would dare challenge their stranglehold on the world of fashion.

they called for your head to be delivered to them on a silver platter, clit. you've made powerful, well dressed enemies, clit.

let them eat grain free peanut butter banana cake 🍰

Kromlech

by FactsAreUseless
on a scale of 1 to eggplant, OP, how purple is your dick?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Robot Made of Meat

And you can post anything in 'yob.
We'd never stop you -- that's a fact.
You can post anything in 'yob,
But you can't ask that!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
so how are we supposed to re.........dammit, this is hard!!

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
I'm gonna borrow 50 bucks, good thing I didn't have to ask

Baller Ina

:whattheeucharist:
just gonna lean up against this thread and chill, no rule sayin no leanin

*lean* oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit

Baller Ina posted:

just gonna lean up against this thread and chill, no rule sayin no leanin

*lean* oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i respect your disregard for but technical adherence to the rules baller ina. you're a rebel but like not too much

alnilam

ask me a questiom op

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit

alnilam posted:

ask me a questiom op

:aaa:

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Really wanted to ask OP a question but I won't do it. I'll just assume that he would totally lick a greasy ol butt for this Klondike bar.

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
Well u know what they say, when u assume u make an rear end of u and me

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

They said that about u and me? V rude

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Notax

what if Ask toolbar
:spooky:

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Notax posted:

what if Ask toolbar
:spooky:

we will never know what happened to Jeeves because we swear not to ask

punchymcpunch

hi

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit

hi!! good not question

wearing a lampshade

Hey op... Ah nevermind lol

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

op i wanted to ask you a question but someone ran through the locked door to my apartment and screamed the answer for me.

punchymcpunch

the trick to not asking questions is this:

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
hey bucko palfriend, how come you didnt read the rules for the haiku thread B)

welcome 2 the Questions Dimension, answerer: you

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
Friend, how would you have handled Hillary's campaign, if you were the space-lizard hiding in her spinal column?

crimes

Notax

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
i dont have to answer that. i let my work speak for itself

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

turn on your monitor lol

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Water is wet. I repeat, Water. Is. Wet.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Matoi Ryuko

i had had a nice day today

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit

Matoi Ryuko posted:

i had had a nice day today

😊

Matoi Ryuko

:smoobles:

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
wen are studying posting today in intermediate accounting
i think im getting the hang of it!

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
Woah dude I just clocked out, don't talk to me about posting!! That's not like a thread rule just a request haha, keep work at work I always say.

wearing a lampshade

That's not in the fuckin union rules buddy

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
are people still getting sixers for asking questions itt?

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

mister magpie posted:

are people still getting sixers for asking questions itt?

no and i SHOULD start capping these rude upstarts for disregarding the "ask questions for 24 hours" rule. but i don't want to be mean.

so, a very special friend, what's your favorite non-haiku poem

crimes

punchymcpunch

hello

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit

hi!

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

no and i SHOULD start capping these rude upstarts for disregarding the "ask questions for 24 hours" rule. but i don't want to be mean.

so, a very special friend, what's your favorite non-haiku poem

i want an attorney, i know my rights

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ight8
Would you rather, have Vaginas for ears, or Penises for fingers?

Everyone is capable of violence. The important distinction we must make is, are you homicidal or suicidal?

• Locked thread