Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
I'm the
Crazy One
Badass Princess
Unstable
Leader
#Sassy #NoFilter
Eale Eye
Macho Man
Explosive Head
View Results

• Locked thread
Alpha Phoenix
Feb 26, 2007

That is a peckin' lot of bird...
:kazooieass::kazooieass::kazooieass:

I just did Challenge 2-5 where you only have 5 turns to move Toad to the exit, and it takes 5 turns to get him to the exit. Turn 5, 3-steps from the goal, Wham. Honey. :xcom:

Or should I say...

So far, the game is great, but I'm a little worried about the overall value, since I've had it a few days and I've already cleared 2 of the 4 levels and most of the available challenges. Maybe I'm just a bit skew because the last 2 games I bought had 100+ hours of content [BotW and MH4U], but I'm concerned that it needs a procedural map&enemy mode for endgame replayability.

DapperDuck posted:

I'm losing coins somewhere then, can't explain it. Had around 400, tried a challenge, failed, respecced, beat it won 150 coins and only had 150 coins exactly to my name, which makes absolutely no sense because I'd been picking up over world coins the whole time.

Double check that you've done system and game updates. I read that the 'free respecs' was added on the launch day patch as a last minute [good] decision, so if you're playing the core disk game it might cost gold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Phoenix
Feb 26, 2007

If you're having trouble in World 2, Respec rabbid Luigi for Max dash damage, don't even put a skill point in weakness.

Vamp, dashx2, rocket, then max dash damage. Ram nerds for 110 per hit, twice each turn, and heal for 88 before you even attack.

Alpha Phoenix
Feb 26, 2007

meat police posted:

Death to Beepo and may his sympathizers be inked for an eternity.

The story is actually about a racist roomba.

Alpha Phoenix
Feb 26, 2007

Mario looks 110% done in this picture.

(From http://nintendoeverything.com/mario-rabbids-creative-director-on-sequel-interest-upcoming-dlc-patch-this-month-more/)

Alpha Phoenix
Feb 26, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

or a full XCOM map randomized.

Randomization is what this game needs to hit the replayability and longevity of Xcom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Phoenix
Feb 26, 2007

That's what the base building portion of XCOM is supposed to be.

• Locked thread