Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
I'm the
Crazy One
Badass Princess
Unstable
Leader
#Sassy #NoFilter
Eale Eye
Macho Man
Explosive Head
View Results

• Locked thread
Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Rabbid Luigi is my favorite medic. :black101:

DalaranJ posted:

In general, the character bits in the cutscenes are funny, but the optional 'look at this scenery thing' are not funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

WhiteHowler posted:

Yeah, it's like a simplified XCOM, but it does still require some brainpower, especially on the later levels.

I have hundreds of hours put into the XCOM series since the original UFO Defense, but I had to replay a few of the world 4 levels to perfect them (and even failed the final battle the first time I tried it due to taking a horrible team lineup).

The challenges (basically another set of 44 missions) can get pretty hard too.

If you like XCOM, you should like this.

I'm yet another guy with hundreds of hours in XCOM 1&2 as well as ufo defense and I recommend this game.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

alf_pogs posted:

having either luigi or rabbid peach snag a good sentry makes some challenges a cakewalk. def upgrade mario too. if you see STONE as a special power you should get it too, it stops enemies basically doing anything

Stone is great but I love me some push for when you have Mario and Luigi on overwatch.

• Locked thread