Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reb
Sep 13, 2002

"...But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams."

Table of Contents:

This post Explaining the game and LP
0 - Character Creation (prologue)
1 - Actual character creation
2 - March 23 1257 to March 25th

Mount and Blade: Warband is a medieval combat/ruler simulator. The game is made by Taleworlds that are currently working on Mount and Blade II: Banner lord. Release date: SOON (I hope) The game takes place in the fictional land of Calradia where there are 6 factions all fighting each other for more land and power. The land is filled with lords from the factions, caravans, bandits, manhunters and many more. You are dropped into the middle of it all and are left to make your own way/story.

In the game you are tasked with forming a small party and possibly (well most likely) going onto having a huge army or armies. This isn't a one character can take on everything type of game. There is no actual story line anywhere in the game to be found, other than the one you make. In the true sense of a sandbox, you get to shape the world and make your own story as you go. Each time you start a new game, the world is slightly altered, with certain things changing in each world. The kings and a few choice lords stay the same (with the fiefs (towns, castles, villages) they receive plus their personalities), but other lords get different personalities, fiefs and also change which families they are in with each game you load up. I believe the ladies in that faction also move around as to whom they are related. But no lords or ladies move to a different faction, at least not when starting up a new game.

This helps mix up the world a bit to make it a bit more interesting each new game. No game is the same with the AI playing differently every game as to whom they are at war with at what time and what they manage to conquer all without your involvement. While the game moves a bit slower* before you start to get involved with factions, it still moves in one direction or another all based on what is going on in the world at the time.

* This has either been updated over time via patches or possibly the mod diplomacy I play (I believe it's more game patches than the mod), but I have noticed recently things do seem to happen a bit more faster than the slow rate it was at say in a game I would have played a year or two ago.

As you move along, you have many options; You can become a bandit, preying on caravans and villages. A slaver, defeating bandits (or other lords??) keeping and rounding up any that are not dead to sell for coin. You can be a mercenary for a faction joining their war against whom ever they are waging it at the time. Eventually you can join one of the factions more permanently, becoming a lord or make your own one if you wish.

The way to “win” or “finish” the game is to take over the entire map and unit the world under a faction banner or your own. There is also an option for you to stop and finish your adventure any time in the game, which gives you a small blurb as to what happened in your life afterwards. Choosing this early, usually leads to you just fading out of existence leading a normal quiet life. But the “real” 2 ways to "finish" the game; one is to become ruler over Calradia yourself. The other is to help someone else become ruler over all the lands. The second option actually consists of 3 different ways of doing so:
  • Help a current king become ruler of Calradia
  • Help one of the claimant http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Claimants overthrow a faction and help them become ruler of Calradia
  • Or if you were to play a female, you can marry a lord and convince him to become a king.

Mount and blade, Mount and blade: Warband, With Fire and Sword, Napoleonic wars, Viking Conquest; a quick rundown

Mount and Blade was the original game. It was abandoned at some point and a standalone "expansion" of Warband was made. Warband is pretty much a finished Mount and Blade with more features and options, such as becoming king. Also added was an extra faction and there was some changes with textures, animations, sounds etc. There is no buy or reason to play the original other than for modules (mods) which have not been ported to Warband.

With fire and sword was a standalone Fan made paid for "DLC" module that added guns, changed the world map and troops, but took out a lot of good stuff or changed the way a few things work. Over all the guns are cool, but a lot of other changes were bad.

Napoleonic wars is a multiplayer only module that takes place during 19th century, with guns.

Viking Conquest is another Fan made paid for DLC Module that I have not played yet. It takes place during the historical Dark Age Britain.

Spoilers

There really aren’t things that you can spoil, as each game is unique with each world being changed by the way everything plays out. You're also pretty much building your own world as you play in it.

Diplomacy Module

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=285119009

I will be playing this game with the Diplomacy module installed. This mod doesn’t really change any of the core game play, but adds a lot more options that you can have when running your own kingdom or just your own town as well as a few other bits and pieces that are in the core game, but vanilla didn't let you change/access them. A few examples as follows:
  • The factions in the game all have different options as to how they collect taxes, how the people get treated etc. When you make your own faction, you get defaulted to what ever is middle ground. This mod opens up the options so that you can pick a certain style for your faction out of one of the existing ones or totally make your own custom rules. Such as how much taxes to collect and how your kingdom lords are suppose to behave etc. This in turn affects a few things like how your people will like you and also the lords as to how they like the way you run your kingdom. I have not explored this too much, but one time I deviated from the normal and picked some option where lords of a certain view started disliking me because of these policies. This in turn lost me 1-3 relationship points a day with said lord until you “fix it”. Basically you shouldn't just recruit any lord that comes over to your kingdom. Keeping in mind though that at the same time, there are lords where you will gain that 1-3 relationship points instead of losing them because they like your policies.

• There are now 3 NPC's added that sit in your castles/towns that have options for finances and military. An example would be your military adviser, whom can give you information on your current troops in all of your fiefs as well as updates as to what is happening in any wars you are involved in. He can also do a few things like move your troops from once place to another or send out a recruiter to gather new troops for you. This means you don't spend time running around doing that yourself. Now you might think that this is breaking the original spirit/idea/feel/intent/whatever of the game, except; there are down sides, like you having to paying double the price for each troop he recruits compared to if you went and got them yourself. If you're at war with a faction or the recruiter runs into some bandits and get defeated, he may get killed and not return at all, thus wasting your money. Also the recruiter drains the villages of troops just like you do, so if you send out more than one at a time, they will have further to travel to get the troops you are after. As well as the fact that he drains the village so that you also can't recruit from there until it resets.
There are a lot of other examples of things you can do with this mod that I will mention if I remember what they are. The point however is, as seen in the two examples above, everything is balanced, not over powered, is there for a reason and fits with the theme of the game. This module adds a lot more customization that should have been in the game in the first place. Hell, half of the things it "adds" were already options in the game, just not ticked as "on" such as being able to speak to a village elder from the village information screen instead of having to walk over to each village elder every drat time you want to interact with them.

Other changes or mods to my game

I have put over 1k hours into this game and have yet to ever finish it. Late game gets a bit boring and starting from scratch is a lot more fun. I have found a lot of “issues” or things that just require a bit of tweaking or some mods to make the overall game more fun/better. The mods and tweaks that I have chosen to implement are aimed to fit with in the game world and not be overpowered or something that stands out and changes the game in a stupid way. I will list every mod that I have added and every tweak that I have adjusted the game to.

Arena Overhaul mod 1.0 – Every town has an arena where tournaments are held. Every faction and every town has a different style as to what weapons you use and if you get horses or not. What doesn’t change in every arena is the layout of each arena. Besides the outer walls looking different depending on where you are, each arena is basically a boring open field that is somewhat round with nothing in it but the people fighting each other. This mod changes every arena to be unique and to actually have obstacles inside them either helping or hindering you. You can obviously use some obstacles to help you fight the AI. But at the same time I have ran into things before on a horse coming to a full stop and then getting defeated. Or backed into walls that trapped me etc. Same with arenas that add bushes that you can't see through but the AI can. Either way, this ends up feeling and looking 100 times better than just the open fields that every town normally has.
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1760

El Arte De La Guerra 'Official' Siege Fix 1.5.5 - A lot of the sieges are very boring, bland and make it easy or hard for you either attacking or defending when there's just one ladder going in. This expands a lot of the siege grounds making them much more interesting and in some cases, actually making it harder for you.
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2694

Cinematic Compilation - Graphic & Sound Enhancement, self explanatory?
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=199149.0

TweakMB- Not a mod, but I have used this tool to tweak certain things of the game as follows:
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1751

• I have bumped up the bandits to be able to amass around 100 sized parties. Makes it a bit of a pain for the AI, but makes them a bit harder early/mid game once they reach such numbers and also makes them a bit more viable to bother with late game. Bandits were capped around 60~ in vanilla.

• There is a job/quest or two where you have to lead cows from one place to the other. The mini map game has you "herding" them by walking behind them. This gets really tedious one fourth of the way the FIRST TIME you do this, let alone the 20th or 200th time you do this. I have switched the cows to follow my party instead. This mainly just saves a bit of time and makes these quests actually ok to take instead of trying to avoid them, but alas, you have used up all over available jobs/quests and they are on their cool down timer for when they can be offered again. I can explain this in one of the videos if it doesn't make sense or someone really requires me to.

• You can get around 8 companions to join your party and level them up just like you picking what they level up in. I used to have these companions around 10~ levels under me or so. The more I played this game over time, I somehow became more skillful in gaining levels much faster than companions. Now they are suppose to be somewhat behind you level wise, but it just gets harder to level them and it just becomes more and more annoying when quest exp gets split between them. IE a quest gives you 2k EXP, if you have 1 companion, he also gets 2k EXP, if you have 2 companions, they now only receive 1k EXP each. And so on and so fourth. You used to be able to bump their exp to be more, but some recent game patch made it only effect their exp gain on everything but quests. So I have bumped them up to 2.5x from 2.0, which will affect the exp for everything else they do, ie get a kill, possibly shared after battle exp. I have not figured out yet and can't find any information on boosting their exp via quests. That option is now possibly gone? So now when I have 8 companions, they all get one 8th of the total quest exp reward... If anyone knows anything about being able to change that, let me know. (hero_xp_multiplier bumping this value up doesn’t do anything for quests, I have tested) Either way, the 2.5x seems to make this a bit more inline.

• I have bumped the ability to capture a lord from 30% to 50/50%. AI plays differently compared to you due to a lot of reasons. A lot of people bitch about lords escaping a lot, but this is set due to their handicap of being AI. That and it would get really boring and easy if you had a 100% chance to capture them all the time. Yes, I know, they have a 100% chance to cap you if you lose, but you also have a much quicker/easier time of getting out then they do. I won't go into a first chapter of a novel as to why overall the rules for AI compared to your self are balanced. Ether way, I do agree that 30% is a bit silly, also considering the fact that one time that I played with a 50% change, 7 lords managed to escape anyway before I captured the 8th one.... (Please do not argue this fact as being a statistical impossibility. It loving happened and I don't care if you don't believe it)

• I have altered the colours of factions a bit, doesn’t really effect game play. Mainly everyone that wasn't part of a faction was grey, I have altered that a bit and also made the main factions colours look a bit sharper. This is mainly just to allow stuff to stand out more on the world map.

• I have increased the max amount of troops on the field to 300 (150 is the game max default). This is actually something a lot of people do and isn't really a benefit or loss. It also depends on the situation. But say, even attacking a town with 100~ troops and the town has 300~ a lot more of theirs will show up onto the field than mine even with high tactics skills. Over all though, it's a lot more fun and exciting. I also believe 150 was limited at the time this game came out due to the PC systems of the day probably not being able to handle more than that unless you were at full specs?

• Battle continuation is enabled, not sure if this was patched into vanilla at some point. The game has an Automatic battle calculation, which is broken as gently caress. Which is a worry as the AI uses it all the time when fighting each other. But to explain; when you get knocked out in a fight, the battle you are in ends (for you anyway) and you get the option to surrender, possibly escape or letting the fight “auto resolve”. The auto resolve feature calculates (loving badly) as to how the battle plays out. So imagine when you send in 50 Swadian Knights (the best Calvary unit in the game, armoured up, awesome weapons, on armoured horses) vs 20 looters (guys in their underwear with butter knives) and auto resolve calculates that 15~ of your knights were killed/wounded..... If you were to let loose 50 knights on 200 of these looters in a proper battle, even having 1-2 knocked out/killed is bullshit. Their weapons usually do like 0-1 damage on such knights and that's if they get a hit in at all. So battle continuation is allowing the battle to keep going, based on what ever your last orders were (you can't issue new orders you just watch the battle play out) instead of stopping 5 seconds after you're knocked out and forcing you to use auto resolve, which is pure broken, as stated above.

LP Rule Set

The game will be played on the attached difficulty:

• Control block direction: There is an option to automatically block, IE when you press the block button, your character automatically blocks in the correct direction of the attacker. The other 2 options are either via keyboard movement or mouse movement. That's more of a personal choice than "which one is harder"

• Control attack direction: as above, except this is for attacking and there is sort of an auto option that I have no idea how it works.

• Lance Control: You can "lower your lance" while on horse back to do a lot of damage. The difference between manual hard and easy is the amount of time that has to pass before you can do so again. You really don't do a lot of lancing in this game unless you play such a character.

• Damage to player/friends: normal is the highest option you can choose. This means you take as much damage as anyone else hit by the same thing from the enemy and also cause the same amount of damage to other units IE whoops, you shot one of your troops!

• Combat/Campaign AI: Good is the highest option. Kind of self explanatory?

• Combat Speed: There is one higher option than this, but it feels too retarded and unrealistic.

• Battle size: As stated, raised to 300 troops on the field (308 due to the fact that tactics calculations removes a few troops based on skills for balancing. So 308 rounds down to around 300~)
Other items shown don't really affect gameplay.

LP Style: HYBRID

Screenshots, text and some videos. My microphone isn't working properly and I hate talking to myself and the sound of my own voice. So at this time, I will be doing a screenshot play through with accompanying texts of my adventures. I will however release relevant/important videos consisting most likely mainly of battles, unless something else of interest happens to happen.

I will also be recording everything,so if someone really wanted the raw files to comment and edit, that can possibly be arranged. That or I may do so myself later on.

Reb fucked around with this message at 08:56 on Aug 22, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reb
Sep 13, 2002

"...But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams."
The results are in:

So I will be playing a female, adding 1 vote of my own, starting at the Rhodok faction (because I already said, gently caress Khirgits) and I will start off mainly using said factions troops and eventually branch out as someone stated, "one main faction means showing less content". No one has stated a style they would like to see other than agility, so I will do my usual build to start and try to focus on Agility build more as leveling.

Character & Gameplay

I want to try something a little bit different. I usually play a certain style, but I would like for others to create my character and the kind of style I will be playing, as well as suggest courses of action etc. There are differences between Male and Female play throughs, mainly with relations to lords. The difficulty faced as a female can be over come after a bit and I think it would be better if I did a male play through for a few different reasons. But if enough people wish to see the female play through, I will totally roll that character. I also do have 4x achievements left in this game and 2 of them are related to finishing in game as a female...

Below are links to character creation and text as to what each attribute/stat etc does.

http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Character_creation
http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Attributes
http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Skills

Feel free to suggest names for this character.

I would like to only recruit troops from the faction I start in or join and would like to only allow myself to acquire other troops that I rescue from castles/towns/lords/bandits. However, if people call for it, I can expand out the way the game is played. Either way, having a character that has similar skills as said faction would be good. But again, people can give feed back as to where to go, what to do as I play along in the game. I have just never also done that where I only focus on one faction you be "my faction" and would be interested in that. But I can do that another time so it will depend on what people wish to see. Below is a Strawpoll to choose which faction to start in.

Keeping in mind, that RNG will not always allow me to follow directions 100% specifically. To give an example, like if everyone agree's that I should marry this certain person and this certain person gets married to another NPC while I'm playing, then obviously my plans would change as there is no option to steal someone from their SO. And I guess other things like trying to keep a castle with 50 troops when 1000 roll up to take it back. My character may "panic" and gently caress the suggestions of people saying to stay and hold to the last man...

So please make me a character based on the kind of role I will play, with what skills to focus on, what kind of weapons to use and how I will be acting. I will take up what ever seems to be the popular choice*.

*In the instance that we decide to use one faction only; I would highly recommend that we don't pick the Khergit or be forced to stick with them, but flat out not using them would be a good idea. They really really really suck. I'm not really worried about the difficulty of playing as them, more that I really think they will just be very boring game play wise and that it will also be a much longer journey with them. I would probably cheese a lot of things also, which will compound the boring side of an LP. That and I may also resort to spending a lot of time trying to acquire other troops which again compounds the long/boring part of it.... Just personally, I really feel that they will make for a sub-par play through. Then again, I have never really played with them, but they are so loving easy to take down which is my worry. But if enough people really want them, please also post a convincing argument to why you want them and why we should use them.

http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Factions
http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Kingdom_of_Nords
http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Khergit_Khanate
http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Kingdom_of_Rhodoks
http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Kingdom_of_Swadia
http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Kingdom_of_Vaegirs
http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Sarranid_Sultanate
http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Faction_Specialties

I can do my own personal break down/thoughts on the factions if required.

Strawpoll

To help narrow down the main issues:

Male or Female
Starting Faction
Roleplaying as faction

Reb fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Aug 19, 2017

Reb
Sep 13, 2002

Feel free to make some suggestions on names and type of character...

http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Character_creation
http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Attributes
http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Skills

Or else I'll just start the usual. Will wait a few more hours before starting a character.

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot
:rodimus:

I usually go for a CHA/STR-heavy character. Could you show us how to make the most of a DEX build? :sun:

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

To go quickly is foolish. To go slowly is prudent. Not to go; that is wisdom.

Reb posted:

You really don't do a lot of lancing in this game

You're playing it wrong. :colbert:

More seriously, focusing on one main faction means showing less content, so I'd prefer a "Militaires Sans Frontières" playthrough. Plus I get to see how to actually build armies properly, instead of throwing every peasant I find into the meatgrinder.

No preference between man or woman.

Also, do ALL THE LANCING.

Reb
Sep 13, 2002

Fat Samurai posted:

You're playing it wrong. :colbert:

More seriously, focusing on one main faction means showing less content, so I'd prefer a "Militaires Sans Frontières" playthrough. Plus I get to see how to actually build armies properly, instead of throwing every peasant I find into the meatgrinder.

No preference between man or woman.

Also, do ALL THE LANCING.

I love it when I spawn with a Lance in the Area. It's almost 50/50 on sticking to a faction, so I may start off mainly sticking to one faction when starting and then later diverge. TBH when you first start the game, you really do have a ragtag bunch of people until you can get a town/castle to be able to store your troops.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
I would absolutely love to see a ronin cataphract type roaming around, BUT it's a lot of points to spend to make that kind of build viable.

I think we should go full CHA/INT and just try to focus on having a great army while we provide support from the back lines.

Reb
Sep 13, 2002

Calradia: A New Life

The Story thus far:

I have picked Female as per stawpoll and we will play the realistic traditional game with sexism!

Lydia's father was a warrior whom used his position to get her a position as a Page in the Noblemen's court. There she learnt manners and revived an education with the high class. And also served them as a butler and what not. She progressed over time to being a Lady in waiting. Where the basic lesson was that women were back stabbing bit.... I mean, the women behind the man...

The cause was Lydia was not interested in becoming a simple "lady" that sat around and knitted and waited on her husband. Girl Power! Am I right!!!

She set out to Calradia to make a new life to the city of Jelkala in the Kingdom of the Rhodoks. (Becuase gently caress the dothraki khergits)

This is where the story will begin, but first:

Introducing (randomly name generated spending half an hour going over names....) Lady Lydia Pedene!

Character Sheet:

Any questions?

Reb fucked around with this message at 07:38 on Aug 19, 2017

Kangra
May 7, 2012

We'd better get a tattoo of the battle of Waterloo Suno on our back. And marry an admiral to become the queen of them all!

Reb
Sep 13, 2002

My apologies that this first update took oo long. I ran into some issues putting the video together and spent hours on the weekend fixing it. (well a lot of those hours was waiting for encoding to be done but still). I have streamlined the whole process, however, I still feel it will take A LOT of loving work to make a screenshot run of this game. So I have fixed my mic and will continue the game with a video play through after this first update (yes, the first loving update will be a mix because of the ungodly amount of hours that were spent setting this poo poo up)

Either way, since the first update is already done this way:

March 23 1257

Lydia starts her day at the Inn. After leaving in the morning and starting to explore the town, she is attacked!

https://youtu.be/Swe7FsbjNrs

Lydia is shocked! she managed to slit the bandits throat so easily. A Merchant arrived right after and invited her to his house.

The Merchants brother has been kidnapped! Is Lydia a bad enough dude to save the president Brother. Lydia Accepts and takes on the merchants proposal.

Inspecting ourselves and our surroundings:

It seems we need to acquire some footwear among other things. Lydia rides off north to venture out and explore. Arriving around the point in red marked 1, she encounters a small troop of men. It turns out, perhaps approaching random strangers is not a good idea in this land:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1E_vP6Gs9Xc

Lydia soon realizes that she has an advantage over the men and takes them all out using her horse to out pace them and the crossbow to shoot them all dead at a distance. She manages to keep one alive and takes him prisoner. After looting all of these would be looters, she finds some gear that is better than her own and replaces what she can. The takes the other items that she can, packs them up and returns to Jelkala to sell them off. She decides to go recruit some men to help her out, however, starting out on her journey to Buvran to the west, she spots more looters and lays in pursuit. (Purple 2 on the map)

https://youtu.be/1E_vP6Gs9Xc?t=263

After dispatching the next lot, she returns on course. By night fall, she has visited Buvran, Ruldi and Ibdeles and has managed to recruit 11 men.

Noticing more looters near by, it was time to put these men to the test. (Blue 3 on map)

https://youtu.be/1E_vP6Gs9Xc?t=397

A disappointing battle, but I am not sure what she expected armed with farmers. A few of the men were able to be upgraded in their gear to crossbowmen. Lydia headed back to Jalkala and did so as well as selling off loot and purchasing more choice selections of foods!

The merchant advised her that she still needed more men, so she set out north to Chaeza since the towns near by were exhausted of recruits for the moment. Upon hiring 5 more men, the small group gave chase to a few more looters. (Teal 4 on Map)

https://youtu.be/1E_vP6Gs9Xc?t=490

A bit more of a favorable outcome this time around. Since the party was near Veluca, she maneuvered towards there. As luck would have it, a random broker was in town and offered some coin for her prisoners.

The random broker would try to get coin out of them in other ways before selling them to slavery. These men would be otherwise dead anyway... Lydia did a round of training in the arena before moving off from town and going towards Fedner, follwed by Dumar at evening picking up 4 men total. When moving south to Epeshe, she moved into help some man hunters deal with some looters. (Yellow 5 on Map)

https://youtu.be/1E_vP6Gs9Xc?t=598

Afterwards, she picked up 4 more recruits at Epeshe. With enough troops now, she made way to Jelkala to talk to the merchant. The merchant advised her that there was some bandits near by that would be able to tell her the location of the party that kidnapped his brother.

https://youtu.be/1E_vP6Gs9Xc?t=690

With the bandits easily defeated, she gained the information out of the last one standing and set out to free the merchants brother.

https://youtu.be/1E_vP6Gs9Xc?t=767

The ambush on the bandits was a success. With the brother freed and the campsite looted, the party made their way back to Jelkala. Lydia found her way to the merchant whom paid her 200 Denars and thanks her for her help. The merchant asked her for help once more. Apparently, the captain of the guard invested all of his money into a merchant caravan that got raided along the way and lost everything. It seems that he is the one responsible for turning the eye to let bandits in. Lydia Agreed to help the merchant out.

https://youtu.be/1E_vP6Gs9Xc?t=886

The raid was a success. However, the merchant was cast out of the town due to showing up his king.

March 25th 1257 Afternoon:

I await feedback as well as suggestions on what we wish to do proceeding forward!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
I play agi build with bow. You can fire one arrow with aim every two second once you get the best bow and you figure out the physic (aim higher for further distance, aim more right if running right).

If we are going crossbow, that would be str build since that's the crossbow requirement and then spend on anything else while keeping pace with weapon mastery. Crossbow are slow as poo poo, you might as well cheat to train with firearm instead.

The crosshair will become perfect cross around 250 proficiency depends on the bow's base accuracy.

• Locked thread