Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Definitely the Second Iconoclasm, though who can forget the anti-iconolater ruling of the Headless Synod of Constantinople

walgreenslatino has issued a correction as of 16:24 on Aug 17, 2017

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

imagine i post pisschrist

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-georgia-monument-idUSTRE5BI1KW20091220

quote:

TBILISI (Reuters) - A mother and her eight-year-old daughter were killed in Georgia Saturday when workers blew up a towering Soviet war memorial.

The demolition, to make way for a new parliament building, has already been condemned by Georgia's opposition and by Russia, which fought a brief war with Georgia last year.

Russia said it was "sacrilege" and accused Georgia of pursuing a "manic drive to erase the historical memory of its own people."

The victims were killed by lumps of concrete sent hurtling into the courtyard of their home in the country's second city of Kutaisi, local media said. Reports said four other people were in a serious condition in hospital.

Georgia's chief prosecutor, Murtaz Zodelava, said Saturday's detonation had "resulted in tragedy."

"According to preliminary information, security norms were violated," he told a televised news briefing. He said the detonation was carried out by a private demolition company.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Gone Fission
Apr 7, 2007

We're here to make coffee metal. We're here to make everything metal.

someone post Pisschrist plz, I don't know what that is but it sounds great

the trump pic is very accurate but also depressing. The exploding swastika is the only thing that puts my mind at ease

[insert pic of confederate scum statue being removed]

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
9/11

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/LABlair1492/status/897841454088933376

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

https://vimeo.com/40225208

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
That's a cool way to go about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

frankenfreak posted:

That's a cool way to go about it.

The weight of history has literally smashed the image of tyranny. It works on a lot of levels.

• Locked thread