Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

is it good? name is dumb so not sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
clits browser

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

not firefox not good sorry op

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

version:v 7.20

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

I tried edge for the first time and was kinda blown away it has ublock origin and ghostery. Then I found out ghostery make a browser and I got so excited I made a thread!

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

is there a Firefox for iPad yet why would you use Firefox though

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
yes, and it shares your tabs w/ desktop firefox I guess???

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

Firefox version 57 (i think) is when they switch to webextensions which will kill basically every extension out there now...and at that point idk why you'd want to use firefox so for now I'm using the ESR version and at some point will probably switch to vivaldi

:rip:

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
dang rip indeed (I don't really use a ton of extensions anymore)

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

chome

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

SO DEMANDING posted:

Firefox version 57 (i think) is when they switch to webextensions which will kill basically every extension out there now...and at that point idk why you'd want to use firefox so for now I'm using the ESR version and at some point will probably switch to vivaldi

im using 57 and all my extensions are now webextensions hth
it's fast too.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

SO DEMANDING posted:

so I'm reading their page on it. and it just means it supports chrome extensions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
do other browsers have bookmark keywords like firefox? love those keywords

• Locked thread