Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
How do I get through the mercenary ranks in Odyssey when I'm playing as stealthily as possible? I'm level 23 now and I haven't had a bounty on me since the tutorial island.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
Is there any tie-in media that explains what Bayek&Aya were up to during the one year time skip before Origins opening?

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~

Were they? The opening of Origins is still very confusing to me. Bayek kills the dude in the Bent pyramid in the intro cinematic but the first gameplay bit is the tutorial boss fight which happens...when? and where? since after he defeats him he emerges from ruins near Siwa, half a country away yet it's implied it happens immediately after?

Mr. Neutron fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Apr 12, 2024