Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kromlech
Jun 28, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
a mad world dominated by late capitalism, decaying spirituality and ecologically each day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
Holding your cat as the lethal injection courses through her veins,
you look her in the eyes as they start to cloud over, she catches moment outside in the garden, perhaps a butterfly,
you see her WISH that she could move, lope after the critter, but she must close her eyes and begin to curl into a ball as her body stiffens in your hands,
the hole you dig to bury her doesn't seem deep enough, somehow, to stop your tears

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
walking up the long driveway to your grandparents house, the normally brightly lit gravel is cold and dark, your grandfather is watching tv, but not watching at the same time, staring off into the space the tv happens to occupy.

you pluck up the courage to walk to the front bedroom, it's hard to explain what she looks like, your grandmother, once so bubbly in persona.

now the machines power her body as the cancer eats it from the inside.

you hold her hand, and sit with her, looking at her hollow face and sunken eyes

suddenly, they open, she KNOWS who you are, but cannot find the voice to say anything,

something comes over you.

you look her directly in the eyes, as the machines send even more painkillers into her blood, and tell her you will see her in heaven one day.

she smiles, and closes her eyes

content

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
not being aborted

roomforthetuna
Mar 22, 2005

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
Empirically, the saddest thing is making a delicious sandwich when you are already sad, and then as you turn to leave the kitchen the sandwich slides off the plate, falls open, and lands both pieces with the inside down.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Sadness is loving a snowman.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

FisheyStix posted:

That guy's former friend whose voice is like a sexually frustrated baby.
This friend's childhood, consisting of living in a cramped trailer being beaten up daily by 2 methhead older brothers calling him a human being constantly egged on by his stepdad, because it led to him being sexually hosed up and therefore no more new Flash Tubs :(

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Being out of weed while wanting to smoek sum w33d

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

when subway runs out of cold cut combo meat <:mad:>

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
"Old yeller" "where the red fern grows"

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Acres of Quakers posted:

Those baby shoes that you got at the shower, but baby had fat feet so they didn't fit. We never even got to use those things!

Getting a free pair of baby shoes, but your wife makes you return them because "not even a miscarriage would wear those."

Caufman
May 7, 2007

The day when something in the forums inexplicably changed, throwing this emoticon combo out of alignment.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Oscar Wild posted:

"Shiloh"

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Mammal Sauce posted:

Chubby woman with no tits.

Don't sign your posts.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
L'il Brudder

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
it wasn't just a fart

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

Johnny Cash's I hung my head

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Oscar Wild posted:

The Tenth Good Thing About Barney

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Realizing your parent wanted to spend time with you but couldn't because of how much time they had to spend working just to keep the roof over your head

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Chin up.

Pallid Mask
Apr 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
That realization 2 weeks after the shipping date when you have to accept your dark net dealer scammed you hardcore

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Granting basic human rights :trumppop:

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

When your poison womb is making heaven too loving crowded.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

It's like rain on your wedding day

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

It's a free ride when you've already paid

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I fired a kid yesterday whose dad died a week ago.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
He wasn't angry or anything, after explaining everything he just said "okay thank you."

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Like he expected it.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Dolphin posted:

Like he expected it.

Maybe he shouldn't have had such a poo poo gene pool

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Dolphin posted:

He wasn't angry or anything, after explaining everything he just said "okay thank you."

And then he killed him self

Pallid Mask
Apr 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Dolphin posted:

What did you fire him for

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Jeff Sichoe posted:

being a young kid, and noticing at the time the father of your friend is a bit aggro, but not thinking much of it

looking back that friend was getting his rear end whupped every night by an abusive fuckwit. and you had no idea

you wonder what happened to your mate, who you were on equal standings with intellectually and emotionally, only to find out on facebook he's a heavy machine operator at a dump somewhere probably beating his own kids by now

:(

Yeah!

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

And then he killed him self

probably not. literally every place is hiring for minimum wage

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

when u want to eat a tasty morsel of food but ur already kinda full and it doesnt even matter cause you dont really have any good snacks anyways :(

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
A clown covered in poop in a rose garden. :smith:

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

A clown covered in poop in a rose garden. :smith:

Don't you dare disparage our Commander-in-Chief.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Pallid Mask posted:

What did you fire him for

Killing his dad a week before

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

a hole-y ghost posted:

This friend's childhood, consisting of living in a cramped trailer being beaten up daily by 2 methhead older brothers calling him a human being constantly egged on by his stepdad, because it led to him being sexually hosed up and therefore no more new Flash Tubs :(

Me after this revelation. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

"Getting teased is part of growing up. It's no big deal. Just tell yourself, 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but a .44 Magnum will tear that bully a new asshole!'"
People trying to give away their old pets on Craigslist or they're just going to take them to the shelter. Bums me out just thinking about it.

• Locked thread