Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
A hanging gardens of great beauty, flowers adorn the crowns of the balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dads Dip Cup

angrily contacting my homeowner's association to complain about my neighbor's unkempt jungle pubes lowering property values in the neighborhood

lumpanoodle

nothing like a smooth, well oiled and hairless set of testicles

Robot Made of Meat

Dads Dip Cup posted:

angrily contacting my homeowner's association to complain about my neighbor's unkempt jungle pubes lowering property values in the neighborhood

lumpanoodle posted:

nothing like a smooth, well oiled and hairless set of testicles

I'm glad I live in the country where pubes are allowed to grow free.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

FutonForensic

The Ballsack is the ORIGINAL Balls joint in Brooklyn. Imitation balls locations are popping up all over, but accept no substitutes! The Ballsack, Home of the Balls has what you crave!

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
the secretive leathery cape was just a ruse for the pendulous balls

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
my scrote has 3 bathrooms

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
and a fireplace

Scaly Haylie

you say penis, i say chimney

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Welcome to ballsack home of the ballsack
Can I take your order

Dads Dip Cup

Lizard Wizard posted:

you say penis, i say chimney

weirdest variation of "marco polo" I've ever played

Dads Dip Cup

"hey man, what's up with your house? it's like one side sits lower than the other"

"yeah it's a split-level"

alnilam

Oh say does that curly black pubic hair fall
In the land of the peen
And the home of the balls

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

the ballsack is like a bra for ur nuts

little munchkin
a ballsack is like a super-obvious surprise party. you know there's gonna be balls inside but you have to act surprised anyways

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

vanisher

Unethical ball players seen on video recordings entering a toilet stall with a ballsack, mysteriously the balls are depleted when they come out

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
You weren't wearing that ballsack when you entered the change room.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

alnilam posted:

Oh say does that curly black pubic hair fall
In the land of the peen
And the home of the balls

the red rockets wet glare
The balls busting up the air

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
*ladies at a traditional Lady's Slumberfest*

hey look at me
*puts two eggs in a sock, swings it over her head*
im a dude! im a duuuude! doot doot doot. out of the way, honeybaby, i've got to drive my car into the sports club so i dont waste time walking to and fro my sportsteam. my balls are full of cum and i cum when i poop because i poop out of my weinermouth. also my jizz is turds because turds are half formed male children. . . wait a minute, this is starting to make sense.

*lady stands in front of a chalkboard covered with math, 3 hours later*
oh ym god. oh my God, i've. . . ive solved gender...

crimes

vanisher

This sack? Oh, yes its a ballsack. Is it new? No its the same one ive always had, I just take great care of it.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

*ladies at a traditional Lady's Slumberfest*

hey look at me
*puts two eggs in a sock, swings it over her head*
im a dude! im a duuuude! doot doot doot. out of the way, honeybaby, i've got to drive my car into the sports club so i dont waste time walking to and fro my sportsteam. my balls are full of cum and i cum when i poop because i poop out of my weinermouth. also my jizz is turds because turds are half formed male children. . . wait a minute, this is starting to make sense.

*lady stands in front of a chalkboard covered with math, 3 hours later*
oh ym god. oh my God, i've. . . ive solved gender...

worst script leak to one of judd apatow's new signature toilet humor woke-dramedies ever

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
This ballsack is pretty cramped though, honestly, I prefer a womb with a view.

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
"You're SACKED! ... by which I mean you have a fine sack for transporting your balls in... also you're fired , go clear out your desk. No it's not jealousy of your magnificent ballsack I'm appalled you would suggest that!"
*under breath once he's left*
"Don't worry Jim, that'll be your sack one day, drat him and his mighty sack, drat him!"

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
ahh ahh ayy como mi balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

Honore de Balzac is a dead French guy whose name means, "Honor your Ball Sack."

He said a lot of things, but very few treat of ballacks.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

• Locked thread