Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Marx Headroom posted:

Word, that's a good idea. This is where I had in my C-SPAM card because I have no shot glasses.

Check out what a little floor polish (on the left) will do:

Future is the shiznit, anyone who hasn't looked into it read this pronto:

http://www.swannysmodels.com/TheCompleteFuture.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
I feel like I need to be spraying Future harder. I'm using 15 psi and not getting nice coats like that.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Marx Headroom posted:

Word, that's a good idea. This is where I had in my C-SPAM card because I have no shot glasses.

Check out what a little floor polish (on the left) will do:

I am excited to see that Zaku 1 when it's complete

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
please don’t doxx my wife

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
Would

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Mecha Gojira
Jun 23, 2006

Jack Nissan
Come on, should've changed his name from Lars to Char

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

well i did think about it, but char has been known to use pseudonyms

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

alternate response: char? my name is lieutenant lars zvajeena

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

well, im able to start work on my build again, just in time to breeze right past the due date. i hope to have it done mid april.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm kinda thinking maybe the C-SPAM Gunpla Challenge should be moved to the Gunpla thread in ADTRW. this thread just doesn't get enough traffic :(

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My shipment for the challenge finally showed up so I might be a couple days late :(

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
I'm down for both a thread move and a slight deadline extension. Zakumandias getting there slowly

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
OK, so we move to the Gunpla thread, maybe have a week where people can finish up their Historical Empires entry and decide on a new theme for the next challenge?

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

my historical guy will probably take more than a week, but i'll post it when i'm done regardless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
OK, eveyrbody, to the Gunpla thread!

• Locked thread