Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
the same sign covers all the walls and floors. barely an inch of wallpaper or floor tile can be seen: "Spilled your food or drink on the floor? We will replace it for free!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
"ask your waiter about FREE REFILLS!" on the front and back of every staff members' shirt.

also it is the name of the restaurant.

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
visible on the dinner plates after finishing your meal: "Tip your waiter or waitress and next time your food will taste better and not be poisoned!"

google THIS

WHIMSICAL AMERICANA DECOR printed in various whimsical fonts all over every surface, and if you study the lettering under a microscope you will find that's it's actually made of millions of tiny posters of Elvis.

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
Obtained Perk "Triple Americana Supreme"! Gain temporary +1 to STR, PER, and -1 AGI after eating at a Red Robin, Applebees, or TGI Fridays. Bonus points if the Guy Fieri owns stock in restaurant.

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
Last time I went to Red Robin the waiter asked if I wanted my food prechewed and regurgitated into my mouth. Talk about staying in character!

Manifisto

YOUR BONE MARROW HAS NOT BEEN ENTIRELY COMMODITIZED

yet

most of it is ours but legally we have to give you notice and an opportunity to respond

you have earned a chicken wing in return for all of your bone marrow

but not the bone marrow oft he chicken wing, we own that

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
A sign with a vague industrial safety motif and the title "Dining Room Incidence Reporting" hangs up in the dining room, surrounded by highway signs for Route 66 and license plates from several southerwestern states. On the sign there are three categories in a list, each with a row of boxes to its right and the days of the week above the boxes. A weekly calendar.

The first category says "Mice:", and there are no marks or stickers in the boxes next to it. The second category says "Roaches:", and there are no marks or stickers in its boxes. Finally, the last category says "Insufferable Assholes:". Its boxes are all plastered with a layer of stickers, all through the week.

You can admire this sign up close, when you get up to get some more water from the dispenser and groan internally that there are only dried-up and shriveled lemon wedges in the steel holding tub next to it.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread