Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Hyper OCD Inventory buddies! When I play RE4 I also do the dance of inventory management to pick up and then immediately sell the Punisher.

Inventory woes were a wonderful thing in the old Maxwell Adams LP of RE4, and it paid off wonderfully during the final battle. At the very last moment Maxwell had to rearrange his inventory in order to pick up the Special Rocket Launcher to kill Saddler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Coolguye posted:

no, just not neurotic.

Coolguye, I respect the hell out of you, I've been following your LPs with the TimeWarriors and etc. since Dawn of War 2, but you're just wrong.

Of course Lunethex isn't much better. Seriously? Putting the ammo all in one spot under the weapons? That's not where Ammo goes. Ammo goes to the right of the weapon you use it with. That's just where it belongs :colbert:.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

You can't buy ammo either.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

40000 fish in FF14? Okay I gotta ask, did you get the Ironworks Rod? Because if you did I'm very sorry.

Also the fact that we will never hear the 56 hours of Coolguye makes me a little sad. Treasure has been lost to digital purgatory.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

I want this Let's Play to end via crossover with the WWE2K17 LP where Lunethex and Cooleguye settle their grievances in a cage match. It seems the most appropriate outcome.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

I'll be interested to see your TMPing, because I never actually used it myself outside of the Ada sidestory stuff.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

This is one of those threads where I'm truly disappointed I can't vote 5 more than once :allears:

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Spoilers from the future of this thread: After being paralyzed by laughter I am now dutybound to nominate this for best LP of the century.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Saying it again, this LP needs to end with a crossover with the Wrestlemans thread so Coolguye, Roboky, and Lune can have a blowoff cage match.

Oh god, I just heard Coolguye's resigned "Yeah, I'm drinking" at the start of the time vortex.

Omnicrom fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Sep 22, 2017

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Coolguye posted:

your memory serves properly. i remember it clearly, and the reaction post was simply 'WHY' :v:

That's what I remember as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Pascal is the dog's name? Is that a Shin Megami Tensei reference or am I just a hopeless obsessive?

Also TheLastRoboKy finally losing it was wonderful.

Omnicrom fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Nov 8, 2017

• Locked thread