Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robot Made of Meat

Oh, and BTW, I fix things for a living, and my idea of heaven is for customers NOT to explain anything to me. I don't care. I don't want to know. I don't need to know. Give me the broken thing and go away!

Well unless it involves penises stuck in VCRs. Then just quietly walk into the shop and read a magazine or something. I'll sort it out without any chit-chat.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Day 5:

My wife left me yesterday.

Last morning she screamed at me:

"It's me or the f***ing VCR! I don't care if ######## is stuck in there too, I just want my husband back!"

Easiest decision I've ever made, I almost wish I wanted to tell you why.

So yeah, life's going pretty great. The old lady used to always used to poo poo on my hobbies, but now with her gone, and my job no longer sucking up all my time, I'm going to get so much accomplished.

Looking forward to my new life as a liberated man, and to think, I owe it all to a VCR and a very special second thing that is none of your God damned business.

Guillermus

As long as you're fine with your life is all good mate.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I would like to thank my friends, my family, all the talented wonderful people, and unlabled causal forces of a delicate nature.

Twenty Four

Tony, outside of the cursed 7-11, stuck part way inside of the RedBox.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
What's worse than getting your dick stuck in the VCR? Getting your dick stuck in a VCR while your conjoined twin Alex makes excuses for you, like you need that, right?

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

vanisher

In my Will you will find instructions to bury me with the VCR intact, if no other burial arrangements by Magnavox take precedence

kalel

I want to support the dicks-caught-in-VCRs movement, but I don't want to break my dick. Would it be offensive or even culturally appropriative to have a VCR replica built around my dick?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

SciFiDownBeat posted:

I want to support the dicks-caught-in-VCRs movement, but I don't want to break my dick. Would it be offensive or even culturally appropriative to have a VCR replica built around my dick?

I understand some people are opting to pierce their dicks with an mp3 player which begs the question- is it bluetooth???

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
When I get hard, the pain is excruciating. It;s like a merciless crab tightening its vice on me. Female electronics am i right!

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
vhs tapes all over the world are rapidly deteriorating as the tape becomes demagnetized. there are some groups working to restore the tapes and back them up to more stable storage media i.e. digital. have you considered backing up your wiener to a digital storage medium in case something like this ever happens, which it has?

Slugnoid

if you turn on the tv you can check your cock for warts

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
nice humblebrag OP

Slugnoid

argh drat, someone help my dick is stuck in the pizza oven and im hungry

alnilam

Slugnoid posted:

argh drat, someone help my dick is stuck in the pizza oven and im hungry

just wait it should be done in a few minutes

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
Day 12:

It's been a week since my wife left.

I've given up on sleeping, cleaning, and even bathing. I haven't talked to another person in days, leaving cash on my front step in exchange for takeout ordered online. The VCR is my only companion. I hate it, though I don't know if I could live without it, but please don't ask me why.

Last night was particularly difficult. While I was staring down at the nightmare puzzle box that is my genitals, the light of the clock began blinking out of time, like it had skipped a beat in an act of ultimate betrayal. It flashed in my face mockingly:

12:00

Without breaking eye contact, I reached for the ball peen hammer. I had told myself that I wouldn't resort to using the implement, lest I damaged the VCR's sacred cargo, yet I had anyways kept it within arms reach.

In a furor, I slammed the unit down onto the kitchen table, sending a pile of filth encrusted takeout boxes and wet wipes careening to the ground. My trembling hands held the hammer aloft, it was now or never.

With that flash, something chemical changed in my brain. Maybe it was the acceptance that the contents of the VCR are more valuable to me than my manhood, or maybe that, just perhaps, there never even was a reason behind it all to begin with. My lips began to curl, and my body lurched. Coughing out an exasperated chuckle, I mumbled to myself:

"Heh... peen."

My eyes blurred as tears ran down my cheeks. The hammer hit the ground with a thud, and I followed suit, crumpling onto the dirty kitchen floor.

I think I'm finally starting to understand.

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
*me with my dick stuck in the vcr* they say you gotta be a rocket scientist to program one of these things, and well, im no rocket scientist...

kalel

My dick is stuck on a record player's needle, interestingly the resulting noise is very similar to brahms' hungarian dances pitched down a half-step

little munchkin

AverySpecialfriend posted:

*me with my dick stuck in the vcr* they say you gotta be a rocket scientist to program one of these things, and well, im no rocket scientist...

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Gay Weed Dad

cool dude, flyin' high
Hey OP, now that the wife is gone, let me know if you ever decide you'd like to get out of that ol' thing and treat yourself to something nice.

Gay Weed Dad

cool dude, flyin' high
Dick in the VCR: everyone's asking questions
Dick in a race car: everyone's asking for a ride

alnilam

lol

Guillermus

I hope you're doing well OP. You can make history carrying old tech to the new century.

Thanks Manifisto for the cheesy goondue!

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Gay Weed Dad posted:

Dick in the VCR: everyone's asking questions
Dick in a race car: everyone's asking for a ride

There are very few places you can stick your dick in without causing a whole thing, and frankly, I think it's unfair.

----------------

little munchkin
*morrisey voice* dick's in a VCR, I know, I know, mysterious

----------------

vanisher

Girl 1: Check out that hot guy

Girl 2: Ugh hes like 50 Janet

Girl 1: But did you see that VCR hanging from his pants?

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
Day 21:

Hand stuck in toaster. My ascension continues.

cda

by Hand Knit

little munchkin posted:

cda

by Hand Knit

Jedrick posted:

Day 21:

Hand stuck in toaster. My ascension continues.

Can I ask you why?

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.

cda posted:

Can I ask you why?

We are well past why my friend, but no.

wearing a lampshade

little munchkin posted:

To get my dick stuck in a vcr by your side, what a heavenly way to rewind

wearing a lampshade

Help my.little brother Richard is stuck in the vcr he's very small

wearing a lampshade

To clarify, Richards penis is stuck in the vcr, he thought it would be funny (he's a very ironic person) but now it's actually stuck and it is no longer funny

Manifisto

albany academy posted:

To clarify, Richards penis is stuck in the vcr, he thought it would be funny (he's a very ironic person) but now it's actually stuck and it is no longer funny

he should try grasping the pen with pliers and slowly but firmly pulling it out. a gentle side-to-side wriggle or slight twisting motion might help.

ty nesamdoom!

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.

albany academy posted:

He has started his way down a difficult but enlightening path. Do not fear his transformation, but look to it as an informative glimpse into future of mankind.

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

Jedrick posted:

He has started his way down a difficult but enlightening path. Do not fear his transformation, but look to it as an informative glimpse into future of mankind.

imagine a Mitsubishi Black Diamond VCR clamping down on a human penis, forever

sebmojo fucked around with this message at 12:09 on Sep 3, 2017

----------------

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
On one hand, I'm upset about having my manhood trapped in an obsolete playback device. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure this is covered by that Best Buy Extended Warranty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
OP please return the property you walked out of the Mindfuck Academy library's media center with or fill out a library check out form.

-Mindfuck Academy Faculty

• Locked thread