Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Looks good OP I would take the first one of the second post and just do that as a standalone it's probably the most aesthetically pleasing imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Lowtax posted:

hi i'm the OP

Hey op

Lowtax posted:

VERSION 1:

I think an option of just this on the front would be nice and look less like a fast food crew shirt with all the words.

Which is a neat aesthetic for sure but I have a rep to hold

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Lowtax who are you doing shirts through or is it still amazon?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Propaganda Hour posted:

Probably because he's making like 100 and not 50k.

Screen set up and multiple layers is not a 12+ fee for even that small of a run. Well it shouldn't be

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I literally know people that print shirts out of Missouri so I could theoretically help.

But I am assuming lowtax would rather not deal with inventory/runs/shipping which is fine I am just trying to help him get the most money per unit :shrug:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Lowtax posted:

Absolutely not, what I'm paying for is basically listing it on Amazon, having them do the shipping and customer support. They claim all the base fees add up to around $20 per shirt, but when I got shirts printed in the past, they could go as cheap as $5. But that was in bulk, and I had to do all the loving shipping and mailing and customer support and it ate up so much goddamn time and the USPS would lose them (USPS was the cheapest, UPS didn't really support small business back then), and it was just a nightmare.

Yeah that's what I figured but if you are in the future inclined to do the shipping/order legwork let me know I have a friend that does shirts outside of St. Louis.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Lowtax posted:

my wife made a shirt about you

Post the shirt op

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Sid Vicious posted:

Is there any American goons who will send me one of these if I get it shipped to their house i really want one

I will sid

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Snazzy Frocks posted:

i like the design but im terrified of the idea of being identified as a goon by another goon

I too am afraid of talking to another human being.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

:eyepop:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
My research and development team came up with this op

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

jon joe posted:

You merely adopted the sports.

I was born with them.

:hai:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

I'll take 5 plz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Another something awful success story!!!!!

• Locked thread